Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 - September 16th Release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Your contact number is increasingly becoming as important and should be kept as secret as your password/credit card info.

I'm really cagey about my number as I use it for two factor authentication (every time I log in I get a text and apple or whomever ask me for that text) if someone knew my number and say my email/dob/address etc they could easily ring my phone provider pretend to be me and get a new sim sent out for my number.

I turn off caller ID unless I'm calling a family member on the rare chance I've to use my phone as an antique.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Maddie22

martin_g wrote: »
    No I am the same mine shipped on the 29th updated on 30th to say shipment on schedule and no update since. Let me know if you hear anything LOL

Will do. Hopefully it will update tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Maddie22 wrote: »
    Will do. Hopefully it will update tomorrow

Madness two weeks to deliver, just madness

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

Anyone else's phone in Koeln in Germany, mines been there since yesterday and no movement since,

Kagawa wrote: »
    Anyone else's phone in Koeln in Germany, mines been there since yesterday and no movement since,

Anyone else get location updates on there order? Mine hasn't updated since it said dispatched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

My UPS order now states that the delivery date is unavailable, has anyone else seen this, its in Shannon though,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

Zero movement on UPS, still sitting in China since 2am on the 1st. Can't figure out why the departure scan is one hur before the arrival scan??

ZhengZhou, China
    01/10/2016 2:04 Arrival Scan
    01/10/2016 1:04 Departure Scan

ZhengZhou, China
    30/09/2016 23:58 Location Scan
    30/09/2016 23:47 Origin Scan

China
    30/09/2016 11:30 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

For people who ordered off Apple when the shipping estimate was 3-4 weeks, did it ship on the 3rd week?

I think people who ordered when the estimate was 2-3weeks had theirs shipped on the 2nd week, so I was hoping my order when I got the 3-4 week estimate would be on the 3rd week

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Craftylee wrote: »
    Update on my earlier post - the phone (which has been sat in China for 3 days) is now in Korea... which if my geography is correct I believe is further away

Any update with this? Where did it go after Korea? My friends seems to be coming the same route. It's in Korea now.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Any update with this? Where did it go after Korea? My friends seems to be coming the same route. It's in Korea now.

Pity I don't have enough money in my account now - Apple are now trying to take the money.

• Advertisement

Has anyone else here had anything merge with the iPhone in transit? If so how long after dispatch did you get a tracking number. Mine was dispatched on the 30/9 but still no tracking

Has anyone else here had anything merge with the iPhone in transit? If so how long after dispatch did you get a tracking number. Mine was dispatched on the 30/9 but still no tracking

Maddie mine now says appointment request?? wtf does that mean? I have no idea where it is and no info either

Maddie mine now says appointment request?? wtf does that mean? I have no idea where it is and no info either
    hahahaha yeah I saw the same on mine. First I thought it was the setup session appointment but I set up my setup session yesterday but this appointment request says October 3rd (today's date)so I don't have a clue what's going on

hahahaha yeah I saw the same on mine. First I thought it was the setup session appointment but I set up my setup session yesterday but this appointment request says October 3rd (today's date)so I don't have a clue what's going on

Maddie I sent you a PM

Maddie I sent you a PM
    I checked. There's no pm.

I've been in touch with Apple and apparently what the Appointment request means is that the items in the order are about to be merged and an appointment is being made for carriers to merge the items. Also the iPhone is nearly at the uk so the woman at apple said they merge in the U.K.. so even though there is no tracking number(yet) it's getting here .

The nice woman at apple also said a lot of orders are being delivered up to a week early so my delivery date of 12oct is over estimated.

I checked. There's no pm.

Don't know what happened there apologies, let me know how u get on or if u get any order updates.

Don't know what happened there apologies, let me know how u get on or if u get any order updates.
    Did you read my earlier post? I spoke with apple about the appointment request

Did you read my earlier post? I spoke with apple about the appointment request

In transit to customer- delivery on schedule no details as of yet and delivery date the same the 12th Oct ffs Apple LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

The nice woman at apple also said a lot of orders are being delivered up to a week early so my delivery date of 12oct is over estimated.

I hope my Nov 1-8 is inaccurate as well so! Did you call them or go onto live chat? I tried to live chat them but had issues connecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

I have an order being delivered this Thursday while my estimate on apple is 16th-21st Oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Nice one mine has moved to preparing for dispatch. Original delivery estimate was 17th to 28th October. 128 jet black plus.

I hope my Nov 1-8 is inaccurate as well so! Did you call them or go onto live chat? I tried to live chat them but had issues connecting.
    I did the live chat.

dan786 wrote: »
    I have an order being delivered this Thursday while my estimate on apple is 16th-21st Oct.

How is yours being delivered sooner. Is it not a plus?

How is yours being delivered sooner. Is it not a plus?

It is a Plus, infact there are two. They were dispatched today and estimated delivery from UPS is this Thursday while Apple still says 16th-21st.

I got a Plus last week as well which again was delivered almost two weeks before Apple estimated date.

I say you will have that phone around 22-23rd October. Those estimate dates are off by 9-10 days.

Did you order from apple.ie? Mine was dispatched last Friday and my delivery date is 12th oct. I ordered from apple.ie. also a plus rose gold

I think apple are using the cheap form of shipment with UPS instead of overnighting by air there sending by lorry and on the boat so takes longer for our orders.. fecking mad u spend over a grand and they go the slowest way about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

My 7+ black 128gb with an estimated delivery date of 13th-19th dispacthed on the 1st & ups says it should deliver on the 5th. So apple are being very conservative on their delivery dates

Advertisement