Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 - September 16th Release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

ordered 7 plus 256 off apple.co.uk

since then there has been suspicious activity on my credit card , so had to report the card and get issues with a new card , i updated my credit card on my itunes etc

do i need to contact apple to update my credit card for my order ?

What was the suspicious activity?

I thought there was a field on the website where you could do that on existing orders or maybe it was just addresses

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

What was the suspicious activity?

I thought there was a field on the website where you could do that on existing orders or maybe it was just addresses

€44 used on some streaming site , they issued a new card

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sandyxxx

Really confused why some people have had no problems using PM, and others have been contacted by Apple saying they won't deliver there...

Hope I have no issues, ordered 4th Oct, still Processing

Ordered my Matt 7 that day,arrived Thursday night,no questions asked!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭dazedandlost

sandyxxx wrote: »
    Ordered my Matt 7 that day,arrived Thursday night,no questions asked!

And you used PM, no questions asked by Apple post order?

Yip, used my visa debit as payment,no bothers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Hey there,

Trying to order from the UK site but it keeps asking me for a post code for my billing address. My eircode didn't work (using revolut on this one)

Any recommendations?

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Hey there,

Trying to order from the UK site but it keeps asking me for a post code for my billing address. My eircode didn't work (using revolut on this one)

Any recommendations?

Sign out.
    Go to Apple.ie and sign in, put in your address, sign out.
    Go to Apple.co.uk and it should be fine?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Hey there,

Any recommendations?

The UK site don't deliver to and Irish address you have to use parcel motel or something similar.

Edt: Sorry i see it was for your billing address not your delivery address

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

finno wrote: »
    The UK site don't deliver to and Irish address you have to use parcel motel or something similar.

Edt: Sorry i see it was for your billing address not your delivery address

I use this post code:-

XXX XXXX

Yip, used my visa debit as payment,no bothers!

I'd love to know what he difference between your order and mine is... ordered same day but mine still processing and you have yours delivered already...

• Advertisement

I'd love to know what he difference between your order and mine is... ordered same day but mine still processing and you have yours delivered already...

Probably model type,went for Matt in the end,128gb,not a plus!.....set up my payment details (for cancelled order) on the .ie site but ordered via .co.uk

Probably model type,went for Matt in the end,128gb,not a plus!.....set up my payment details (for cancelled order) on the .ie site but ordered via .co.uk

Ahhh I went for 7 Plus 128gb Matt Black so maybe that's it...

Ahhh I went for 7 Plus 128gb Matt Black so maybe that's it...

I ordered a Plus on Oct 2nd. Still processing as expected.

same as me , the 256 one

id love to just see the processing bar move to show everything is ok

Would you mind posting when yours moves on to shipping, and I will do the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Did you order off Apple UK and delivery to Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I will since you want me to

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I'm on the verge of cancelling my jet black 7 and ordering the regular 7. The jet black is still 3-5 weeks the black can be here by next Tuesday. Also I'm still not 100% convinced the jet black is the right one for me. I keep going back to the matt black colour :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

mad muffin wrote: »
    I'm on the verge of cancelling my jet black 7 and ordering the regular 7. The jet black is still 3-5 weeks the black can be here by next Tuesday. Also I'm still not 100% convinced the jet black is the right one for me. I keep going back to the matt black colour :eek:

The daughters Matt black is lovely. Doesn't show up finger prints as much as I thought it would.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I ordered the 7 in Matt black 128gb last Friday and it was delivered yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

mad muffin wrote: »

Belfast have both sizes of jet black available and a 256gb matte one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

This might provide hope to some people waiting.

iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Black ordered on 6th October from Apple IE, with an original date of 8 Nov - 14 Nov is now "preparing for dispatch".

You ordered after me and had a est. delivery date after me but will get yours before Ill get mine :mad: (Although I ordered on the UK site, and saved a few €)

ronaldo-tantrum-after-hungary-3rd-goal.gif?w=1000
    FourFourFM wrote: »
    This night provide hope to some people waiting.

iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Black ordered on 6th October from Apple IE, with an original date of 8 Nov - 14 Nov is now "preparing for dispatch".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I was up in Belfast today and decided to chance my arm. Walked out with a black 256 7+. I've been humming and hawing for weeks now, I just badly needed more storage space so the 256 should do for a few years at least!

I will since you want me to

Money was taken from my Revolut account and status has changed to preparing to dispatch!

Yippee!

:cool:

Money was taken from my Revolut account and status has changed to preparing to dispatch!

Yippee!

jammy so so

Yippee!

what model did you buy ? and when ?

• Advertisement

what model did you buy ? and when ?

7 Plus 128GB on the UK site on the 2nd of October

Advertisement