Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza Temple Bar

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Bring that pizza over to my house so I can understand the problem fully.

Bring garlic dip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

nkav86 wrote: »
    After reading through the comments here, I still can't understand what the OP wants here. The first post was so specific it reads like a complaint to the management, which AH is not, so I'm confused

You're confused?! I thought we were in some super secret Cluedo-type game where it was set in a Hangover sequel.

Quick. Check your pockets OP. The toppings might be in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

After reading through the comments here, I still can't understand what the OP wants here. The first post was so specific it reads like a complaint to the management, which AH is not, so I'm confused

To be fair there are a lot of threads in after hours that are just random crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

FourAM wrote: »
    Ringing them is not an option for me. My phone broke yesterday which was my birthday and I haven't found anyone to buy a phone from yet. Do you have a phone for sale?

yes, but it has mushrooms on it so you wouldn't like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

To be fair there are a lot of threads in after hours that are just random crap.

You're not wrong there, makes it all the more brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is that not what mods are for? Do they not direct the posts to where they are supposed to go? I'd be very disappointed if I found out the manager hasnt been called and this thread read out to him over the phone already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

The one that you got sounds nicer anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Look! The O.P. has a legitimate complaint here!

I think Apache Pizza could at least compensate the O.P. (and his advisers here)

with a complimentary pizza as a gesture of good will!

We need a strategy here, and a spokesperson to convey how upsetting this has been for the O.P. and his family and friends (us).

Jaysus, I'm starving.

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    We need a strategy here, and a spokesperson to convey how upsetting this has been for the O.P. and his family and friends (us).

Yeah, we all want a pizza the action!

sorry

so so sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

OP, I really think what you should do is wait until you get your phone sorted, then ring Apache in Temple Bar and ask to speak with whoever made up your order.

Then you should berate them for being a patchy server.

/nerd

• Advertisement

maudgonner wrote: »
    Then you should berate them for being a patchy server.

/nerd

Maybe OP wanted port-obello mushrooms...? Ehh?

With a side of chicken pings... no, that one makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

me_irl wrote: »
    Maybe OP wanted port-obello mushrooms...? Ehh?

HE SAID HE DIDN'T ORDER MUSHROOMS!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭JakeBell

"Horrible" and "f'd up".

This thread is about an incorrect pizza delivery isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

Stay strong man, stay strong.........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

I ordered a stuffed crust pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni, mixed herbs, chicken, jalapenos, peppers and there was nothing on it that I asked for. It's got red onions, mushrooms, bacon and the crust is not stuffed. I ordered the pizza at 10:16pm on September 7th, 2016. It didn't arrive until 11:00pm. How horrible can a pizza place get?
    **** off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

After Hours is fully booked sorting out the Olympic Council of Ireland ticketing problem, the Apple tax problem, and the bus strike.
    Take a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Apache pizza is rank

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

U ok hun?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,253 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

maudgonner wrote: »
    Sure what would Red Indians know about pizza anyway? You're lucky they didn't put buffalo (wings) on it OP!

*cough*

They prefer to be known as Native Americans....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Oh well. I guess I won't order from there again. And I keep mistyping for some reason. Sorry about the typos.

It's quite alright, nobody actually gives a f*ck.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Burn it man, just burn it with all the fire you can find.

Mushrooms are gick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Just to balance this thread out a bit I ordered a small pizza (girlfriend's orders) from Apache a couple of weeks ago and they delivered a large for the same price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

So many cowboys. Only one Appache :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

• Registered Users Posts: 22,304 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I have a screenshot of my order. I didn't order mushrooms.

Why not? Mushrooms are nice. Luckily, Apache were looking out for you and sending you the pizza you should have ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Sobered up yet?

Speaking of pizzas.

Given how most reviews for places are out of 5 stars, Four Star Pizza's name is admitting that there is there is much better pizzas out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭valoren

This is the defining event of our generation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

endacl wrote: »
    Why not? Mushrooms are nice. Luckily, Apache were looking out for you and sending you the pizza you should have ordered.

Exactly, much better than people who put sweetcorn on a pizza.

Advertisement