Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mountain Bikes under €800

Options
  • 08-09-2016 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi guys, on the lookout for a decent hard tail MTB under about €800, planning on doing long distance riding with a mix of trails and road. Doesn't matter if it's a new bike or used bike, just want to know, what's the best MTB under €800?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Do you know your size?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sunsets On Tuesday

fat bloke wrote: »
    Do you know your size?

It would be 18" or 20" M or L, it's tough getting a good bike now as all the good 2016 ones are gone and the 2017 are just coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,334 ✭✭✭secman

Look in cycling adverts... fat bloke has a beauty for sale, well worth the extra spondies

secman wrote: »
    Look in cycling adverts... fat bloke has a beauty for sale, well worth the extra spondies
    Do you know which is the best website for buying MTBs? Hard to know which sites to trust fully.
    Which bike is he selling? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057645329

This is the one that secman is talking about.
    I have no connection to the seller, but it looks like the bargain of the year to me!

• Advertisement

Wow does look like some bargain. Sub 9kg for a MTB is insane. What does a full sus offer over a hardtail for most trails in wicklow or say the wicklow way, which I plan to do,?

Advertisement