Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas market 2016

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    No doubt some other excuse will be conjured up by the dooms dayers!

It's not perfect but it's popularity is growing.

Roll on next year.

Excuse for what exactly? As much as I don't really like the market and the nonsense traders, the organiser etc I couldn't care less if it arrives into town for a month during the winter so long as it doesn't stop me enjoying the square and its grass 6 months later.

This point has been made repeatedly yet many posters are continually allowed to troll this thread and no matter how many times a post is reported the mods selectively ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

pure.conya wrote: »
    This point has been made repeatedly yet many posters are continually allowed to troll this thread and no matter how many times a post is reported the mods selectively ignore.

Trolling <> expressing an opinion that you don't like. Even more so when what is expressed is not an opinion but a fact, like 1/3 of the grass was undamaged and available for sitting on for the whole of last summer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Trolling <> expressing an opinion that you don't like. Even more so when what is expressed is not an opinion but a fact, like 1/3 of the grass was undamaged and available for sitting on for the whole of last summer.

Have you a source/reference/link for this fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

And so we are in a new year

Let's hope it is positive and prosperous for everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement