Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to do with the lack of service

Options
  • 08-09-2016 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]ok I have just about had enough with the very poor service from a national service called Eir.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Most of my Bband supply is full of HOT AIR with inconsistence service bad latency issues and no up load speed, IE less than dial up speed.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]why when I contact #Eir do they say we will check the line for you[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]when the fault is not with the line or the connection to the wall socket or the connection to the router??????[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]in fairness they sent out an engineer who tested the line on the pole outside and he said it was perfect,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]he then said he needed access to the house but I was out that day, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]a new router was sent out two days later, yet another **** Zyxel router.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] speed tests remain the same.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]when a rep was checking the line from some office somewhere they said the line is fine at that time but he said there is an internal fault, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]so me and my new best friend agreed to unplug the router and the internal cordless phone and rechecked the line,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]there was no internal fault then apparently,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] I was instructed to plug back in the router to the box on the wall, no problem there,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I was instructed to plug the cordless phone into the wall socket, then there was problem apparently.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I agreed to leave the cordless unplugged for 48 hours.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]guess what, NO FKING DIFFERANCE.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm doing regular speed tests now and shortly will consider pulling the account for the 5 mobiles and the house phone soon if this matter is not resolved urgently.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]now don't get me started on the lack of mobile phone signal and little or no mobile phone date or that my neighbour with a different network has 4G. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]thanks for reading but please suggest what I should do or contact......................     [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]ok I have just about had enough with the very poor service from a national service called Eir.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Most of my Bband supply is full of HOT AIR with inconsistence service bad latency issues and no up load speed, IE less than dial up speed.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]why when I contact #Eir do they say we will check the line for you[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]when the fault is not with the line or the connection to the wall socket or the connection to the router??????[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]in fairness they sent out an engineer who tested the line on the pole outside and he said it was perfect,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]he then said he needed access to the house but I was out that day, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]a new router was sent out two days later, yet another **** Zyxel router.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] speed tests remain the same.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]when a rep was checking the line from some office somewhere they said the line is fine at that time but he said there is an internal fault, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]so me and my new best friend agreed to unplug the router and the internal cordless phone and rechecked the line,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]there was no internal fault then apparently,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] I was instructed to plug back in the router to the box on the wall, no problem there,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I was instructed to plug the cordless phone into the wall socket, then there was problem apparently.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I agreed to leave the cordless unplugged for 48 hours.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]guess what, NO FKING DIFFERANCE.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm doing regular speed tests now and shortly will consider pulling the account for the 5 mobiles and the house phone soon if this matter is not resolved urgently.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]now don't get me started on the lack of mobile phone signal and little or no mobile phone date or that my neighbour with a different network has 4G. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]thanks for reading but please suggest what I should do or contact......................     [/font]
    Hi  kcimmccormack,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear of these issues you are experiencing with your connection.
    Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kcimmccormack

Hello Pamela, did you get time to check out my email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hello Pamela, did you get time to check out my email?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Just going through my PM's now [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kcimmccormack,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll be back to you soon.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement