Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens running shoes suitable for bootcamp/running

Options
  • 08-09-2016 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend some mens running shoes that are suitable for bootcamp/military style training and some rd running.

I currently have Adidas Climacools, they are reasonably comfy but the grip is terrible so I end up sliding on the grass when doing burpees, running etc. This will only get worse as the weather gets wetter and the ground softer.

Ideally I need something with decent grip for grass and sometimes rd, comfy and weatherproof....

Any suggestions welcome!!

thanks

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

frag420 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend some mens running shoes that are suitable for bootcamp/military style training and some rd running.

I currently have Adidas Climacools, they are reasonably comfy but the grip is terrible so I end up sliding on the grass when doing burpees, running etc. This will only get worse as the weather gets wetter and the ground softer.

Ideally I need something with decent grip for grass and sometimes rd, comfy and weatherproof....

Any suggestions welcome!!

thanks

frAg

Have a look at the Inov-8 range, the do hybrid shoes aimed at running and cross fit.

Advertisement