If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Email about Open Box Stock Clearance

Options
  • 08-09-2016 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭

hi guys,  got an email about an open box stock clearance today - is there going to be a boards special?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ablelocks wrote: »
    hi guys,  got an email about an open box stock clearance today - is there going to be a boards special?
    Hey Ablelocks.

Unfortunately it been so crazy here at the store and online lately we have not had the time to sit down and do a board special :(
    We do always try and look after boardies the best we can and most times offer exclusive pricing just for you.

Is there anything in particular you are interested in and I can check our open box stock (Which is very very little) to see if anything suits.
    One or two soundbars, a DM40 in black and two large televisions, along with a few other bits from memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bobboberson

Do you any sonos 1 or 3 open box

Do you any sonos 1 or 3 open box
    Hi Bobboberson.

Unfortunately not.

Brand new ones are currently £159.00.

We really have very very very little items in open box currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

Drat, there was me hoping for a pair of focal 705 at a nice price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Hey Ablelocks.

Unfortunately it been so crazy here at the store and online lately we have not had the time to sit down and do a board special :(
    We do always try and look after boardies the best we can and most times offer exclusive pricing just for you.

Is there anything in particular you are interested in and I can check our open box stock (Which is very very little) to see if anything suits.
    One or two soundbars, a DM40 in black and two large televisions, along with a few other bits from memory.
    nothing in particular - was just checking with ye on the back of the email....

thanks anyway

• Advertisement

Hey Ablelocks.

nothing in particular - was just checking with ye on the back of the email....

thanks anyway
    No problem, if you need anything else give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Any chance of posting what open box screens you have please?
    (Might have been in another thread, but I'm sure I saw a mention of a couple of large screens yesterday)

Hi scanlant,

I would have a couple of large open box screens at the moment:

Samsung UE55KS7000
    Samsung UE60KS7000

Let me know if you would be interested in either and I can get a price for you.

Many thanks

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

scanlant wrote: »
    Any chance of posting what open box screens you have please?
    (Might have been in another thread, but I'm sure I saw a mention of a couple of large screens yesterday)
    We have very few at the moment...but..

1 * Samsung UE32K5500, as new £229

1 * Samsung UE60KS7000 - completely as new - £1469

1 * Samsung UE55KU6500 - excellent condition - £799

1 * LG 43LH604 - ex display, excellent condition - £349

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi John. Any mini hifi open boxes? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

devil-80 wrote: »
    I have one Denon DM40 in silver - really good nick, usual issue, Customer ordered black, we picked silver :(( ie its in really good nick!) - would go to £149.95 on it including shipping:
    http://www.whathifi.com/denon/d-m40dab/review

Or..

Sharp XLDAB701 - Down from £149 - ex-display I can go to £79.95 on that one..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/sharp/xldab701/shar-xl-dab701-wht

Finally I have a few Denon Carino ( black or white) brand new available that I would do reduced from £249.95 to £99
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/compactsystem/bluetoothaudio/ceolcarino

Keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I have one Denon DM40 in silver - really good nick, usual issue, Customer ordered black, we picked silver :(( ie its in really good nick!) - would go to £149.95 on it including shipping:

Or..

c

Finally I have a few Denon Carino ( black or white) brand new available that I would do reduced from £249.95 to £99

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,
    Was looking something with Wifi (for internet radio) like Ceol or Marantz MCR.
    Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Hi John

Do you have anything for clearance in terms of 32" screens? My bedroom TV has given up the ghost but don't want to splash out too much on a replacement at the moment.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Or..

c

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,
    Was looking something with Wifi (for internet radio) like Ceol or Marantz MCR.
    Thanks anyway.
    No probs, if we hear of anything in the near future we'll give you a shout

Brian

Hi John

Do you have anything for clearance in terms of 32" screens? My bedroom TV has given up the ghost but don't want to splash out too much on a replacement at the moment.
    Hi WeleaseWoderick,

We have a couple of 32" which may suit you in open box

Blaupunkt 32/234 normally £149, original box and all accessories, I can let you have this one for £125 incl delivery

Or we have a Samsung 32K500, immaculate condition, with all accessories/original box etc for £255

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Hi John

Hi WeleaseWoderick,

Blaupunkt 32/234 normally £149, original box and all accessories, I can let you have this one for £125 incl delivery

Or we have a Samsung 32K500, immaculate condition, with all accessories/original box etc for £255

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian

The Blaupunkt sounds ideal at that price. I'm happy to go with that.

Will I PM you my contact details?

Cheers

Hi John

Hi WeleaseWoderick,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian

Cheers
    Yep if you PM me your name and contact number, I can give you a call and get you sorted

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

Hi John

Hi WeleaseWoderick,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian

Cheers
    Yep if you PM me your name and contact number, I can give you a call and get you sorted

Cheers
    Brian
    Is there any of those 32" Blaupunkt still available?

Hi John

Hi WeleaseWoderick,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian

Cheers

Cheers
    Brian
    Is there any of those 32" Blaupunkt still available?
    Hi Weleasewoderick.

Unfortunately that was our last display unit of that television and had also now been discontinued.

I have no other 32" screens at the price point :(

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Hi Kenny - any MA rxfx floating about ex demo or open box? 
    Many times over repeat customer here..

All the best,
    -Fm

• Advertisement

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny - any MA rxfx floating about ex demo or open box? 
    Many times over repeat customer here..

All the best,
    -Fm
    Hi fmul9798,

We are completely out of the RXFX unfortunately however I can do you a special boardie price on a brand new set of the updated Silver FX speakers?

They usually retail at £499, I could do a pair at £410 saving you £90.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.