Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ScrewFix

Options
  • 08-09-2016 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

I bought a drill off ScrewFix last thursday that was on special offer but it never showed up!

I got an email from them this morning to say the carrier lost it and I've been refunded for the full amount through PayPal,

the drill is also gone off the website but I'm guessing if/when it returns it will be about 70 - 80 euro more than the special offer price,

I didn't agree to a refund but I presume they are within their rights to do it anyway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Seems perfectly fair. You got your money back. If they are gone they are gone, as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

What they did was fine - but why don't you email, ring them and ask about getting another one at the same price?

Advertisement