Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming in the US?

Options
  • 08-09-2016 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi all. It's probably been asked a thousand times before, but I can't find straightforward answers. I'm going to NY next week and would like to have mobile data for trip.
    Anyone have any suggestions for a pre-pay sim that I can use for the week?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I use AT&T when in the US. Cheap enough and great coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Obskure wrote: »
    Hi all. It's probably been asked a thousand times before, but I can't find straightforward answers. I'm going to NY next week and would like to have mobile data for trip.
    Anyone have any suggestions for a pre-pay sim that I can use for the week?
    TIA

Vodafone Ireland sim with Red Roaming opted-in. 2.99 EUR per day with 200 MB of data included per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

I find this option quite good. A pay as you go from TMobile USA is cheap too.
    JTMan wrote: »
    Vodafone Ireland sim with Red Roaming opted-in. 2.99 EUR per day with 200 MB of data included per day.

Advertisement