Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any foundation good for filling in pores?

Options
  • 08-09-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

I'm 39 and lucky I don't have many wrinkles yet but my god the pores are getting bigger and bigger!

Is there anything I could trowel on and fill them in?

I don't wear foundation everyday just once or twice a week so I don't mind spending on it as it will last ages.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

A primer might be what your looking for, something like benefit porefessional or Maybelline Baby skin are great for filing in pores! You can use these on no makeup days too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Benefit "pores no more" is utterly fab. It's a primer.

You need a to look at your skin care regime though and try and reduce your pore size, not just disguise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Yes I definitely need to get around to that alright. I am an awful slob when it comes to skincare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Deer wrote: »
    Yes I definitely need to get around to that alright. I am an awful slob when it comes to skincare

I booked myself a course of facials recently. Not cheap, but it has done a lot for my skin condition already. Also a change of products might help if you are using the same ones for a while.

Sorry, Pores no More is by Dr Brandt. Both it and the Benefit one are brilliant. Sadly the effects aren't permanent though :)

Advertisement