Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot get through to Eir 1901 number

Options
  • 08-09-2016 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I have been trying to get in contact with someone at Eir with regards to a query on a Bill, I have tried ringing 1901 on quite a few occasions but all I keep get is continuous Music and no 1,2 3,4,prompts to different Departments etc. Is anybody else out there experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ORACLE2 wrote: »
    I have been trying to get in contact with someone at Eir with regards to a query on a Bill, I have tried ringing 1901 on quite a few occasions but all I keep get is continuous Music and no 1,2 3,4,prompts to different Departments etc. Is anybody else out there experiencing this problem?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ORACLE2,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues in getting through to 1901. I have carried out a test call now and this number does seem to be working fine. What department are you trying to reach? Maybe I can offer you an alternative number. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ORACLE2

Hi Pamela.
    Thanks for that i kept trying and eventually i got through, thanks for your quick reply and work on this.Cheers.
    I have carried out a test call now and this number does seem to be working fine. What department are you trying to reach? Maybe I can offer you an alternative number. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ORACLE2 wrote: »
    Hi Pamela.
    Thanks for that i kept trying and eventually i got through, thanks for your quick reply and work on this.Cheers.
    I have carried out a test call now and this number does seem to be working fine. What department are you trying to reach? Maybe I can offer you an alternative number. [/font]

[/QUOTE]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem at all [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ORACLE2,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]glad to hear you finally got through. :D [/font]

Advertisement