Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tassimo Vivy II - Water leaking

• 08-09-2016 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

HI,

Have only had it a week, but it seems to leak overnight, especially if there's some water left over nite

Has anyone had that same thing happen? as it seems to be the water container?

Could it be the pod, maybe there was one left overnite in it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Was this the wrong place to post this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Never happens with mine. Leaving a pod in the machine would make no difference, it sounds more like a problem with the seal between the machine and the water container. If you've only had it a week you should take it back to the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Never happens with mine. Leaving a pod in the machine would make no difference, it sounds more like a problem with the seal between the machine and the water container. If you've only had it a week you should take it back to the shop.

It was bought online @ Harvey Norman, i rang the shop earlier on & gave me the Tassimo helpline no, as every no. was there apart from the Irish one :rolleyes:

It's getting sent back next week, when a returns sticker comes out, but they couldn't figure out why that was happening & thought i'd ask if same was happening here also?

As once was enough for it to happen, but several times was too much :(

Was just getting used to it now, but will be away for a couple of weeks now!

Advertisement