Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impossible to get insurance?

Options
  • 08-09-2016 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, 

I I am under 25 (22) and for me its just impossible to get insurace. I find this disgraceful for ppl under 25.
    First of all, if you'r parents are not living here , and you can't put your name as additional driver you will not be able to drive, why? becouse insurance is 5k or more for a 1.0L engine size car. I know that young drivers or learners are dangerous on the road, but still 5k for insurance? that is mad!!! 
    I don't have  no claim bonus, I never had a car on my name, and I have only couple of months experience on the road as a driver, is there any possibility to get insurance for  2k? which is still mad price!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

RvpCro wrote: »
    Hello, 

I I am under 25 (22) and for me its just impossible to get insurace. I find this disgraceful for ppl under 25.
    First of all, if you'r parents are not living here , and you can't put your name as additional driver you will not be able to drive, why? becouse insurance is 5k or more for a 1.0L engine size car. I know that young drivers or learners are dangerous on the road, but still 5k for insurance? that is mad!!! 
    I don't have  no claim bonus, I never had a car on my name, and I have only couple of months experience on the road as a driver, is there any possibility to get insurance for  2k? which is still mad price!
    Hi RvpCro,
    If you PM me your contact details we can arrange for a member of our Sales team to give you a call back.
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement