Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guards recruitment September 2016

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Passed. Just about 100 outside of the first 260. I done not too bad this time around. Happy with the result!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

Passed :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AiB123

Passed, great start to the weekend, especially after failing job sim by such a small margin last time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

I wonder are they releasing the results by dat or OOM? .. As it seems it looks like date, I wonder if someone from the third week could be higher in the OOM than someone in the first week.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

TallGlass wrote: »
    Passed. Just about 100 outside of the first 260. I done not too bad this time around. Happy with the result!

Same with me! I'm thrilled, especially after failing last time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭clairelouise95

Passed :D so happy! ! Got placed around 100 outside of the 260.. so interview will probably be after Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭mutter_man

Well that's made my weekend a bit better. Just outside the 260 range but I've pushed well up the list, so hopefully I'm lined up for the next round of interviews. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Butterfly2323

I passed!! Inside the first 260 so will have interview in December!! So happy as it's my first time applying I wasn't sure I'd get this far!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

delighted with that anyway, congrats to anyone else that got through and comiserations to anyone who missed out, just keep at it if its what youre really after, these campaigns are about to get a lot more frequent, whats for ya wont pass ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭GB FAN GALWAY 30

No word for me yet!!!! Just wondering would all the emails that went out this evening be people who passed. Seems to have been an email rush around 5 so just wondering would there be pass and fail in that or do fail hear later?? If this makes sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Just outside the 260 aswel after just failing last time. Hurrah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lmarie2016

Hi Guys, has anyone who done theirs on the 15th of November got their results yet??? If they have doesn't seem good that I haven't got an email yet ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

Lmarie2016 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, has anyone who done theirs on the 15th of November got their results yet??? If they have doesn't seem good that I haven't got an email yet ;(

I haven't got mine yet and I was roughly around the same time as you.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lmarie2016

Can anyone who did theirs on the 15th confirm if they got the email?? Just to put my mind at rest over the weekend, it doesn't seem like a good thing if some people got their email and others didn't for that date??? Pleaseee x

• Registered Users Posts: 3 user1133

Hi Guys
    I'm just wondering what was your score on report writing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Can anyone who did theirs on the 15th confirm if they got the email?? Just to put my mind at rest over the weekend, it doesn't seem like a good thing if some people got their email and others didn't for that date??? Pleaseee x

Hi, if it helps I done mine on the 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Dublingarda

TallGlass wrote: »
    Hi, if it helps I done mine on the 10th.

I was the day after and I didn't get anything yet. It's only those who ranked up to 1000 who got their results. We should hear by next Friday or the friday after

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭wlynch1984

Did mine on the 7th and have herd nothing yet. Fingers crossed and plenty of prayers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭GB FAN GALWAY 30

wlynch1984 wrote: »
    Did mine on the 7th and have herd nothing yet. Fingers crossed and plenty of prayers!

Prayer to St Jude is always helpful..

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭stiimpreza1984

I have done mine also around the same time and have heard nothing yet. No news is good news :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭stiimpreza1984

MrBlack93 wrote: »
    Passed :-D

Great news hopefully I'll find out good news this week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cjgblm

Is it a suit and tie kind of interview ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭blueforce89

Yup. Dress to impress as they say

• Registered Users Posts: 44 GazDublinC

Does anybody know how strict they are with getting your original leaving certificate? I only have the provisional cert. I've ordered one online but worried if it doesn't arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ivandrago2008

GazDublinC wrote: »
    Does anybody know how strict they are with getting your original leaving certificate? I only have the provisional cert. I've ordered one online but worried if it doesn't arrive

It'll take two weeks for it to come. If it doesn't come before your interview then you can post it to them after. It just slows the process down

• Registered Users Posts: 6 danzeman29

I have ordered mine also and unless our interview is on the 8th,9th or 12th we should have it in time if we don't get it before the 8th

I had to do a second language to qualify so picked Irish I sat the leaving cert this year and passed it, examinations.ie said my colour version won't be issued till February the earliest, so they sent me a letter explaining the situation for publicjobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 GazDublinC

Thanks for the info! Hopefully we get sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Blahtoblah

Anybody know when interviews for OOM in the early 300's is likely to be?

• Advertisement

Blahtoblah wrote: »
    Anybody know when interviews for OOM in the early 300's is likely to be?

Soon! You could well be starting templemore in February

Advertisement