Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guards recruitment September 2016

1565758596062»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Keeper34

I have everything passed bar vetting and I'm starting a new job next week. Why tolerate it if you hate it, even if it's only short term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Damo1988

JC43 wrote: »
    This is a long auld road.......from applying in Sept 16.
    wonder whats the statistics of people giving up. I hate my job but as i wasnt long in it when i put it on my form B i dont want to leave as i could give the impression of someone who went from job to job. Wonder should i look for another or sit tight.

i left my job a few weeks ago. It wasnt good for my mental state so i done what was best for me. everything is done re: interview, vetting so you have no reason to worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rbnjs

hi
    any idea, how long does it take after passing physical to be signed off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭diddlybo

rbnjs wrote: »
    hi

There is no definite timeline for that. It all depends on how long your vetting takes to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CAJJ

rbnjs wrote: »
    hi

Physical done in May
    Meeting with the Sargent/Super in August

Vetting still isn't cleared

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Sugar378

I started this journey september 2016 had everything done and passed since January 2017 and vetting still isn't back. Ive emailed Hrm and they basically told me that they are not finished vetting which is including my family. Im afraid its after being left on somebodys desk as ive lived in mulitple addresses and would obviously be easier to vet other people can anyone help is it the station i was interviewed that vets me ir who?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭vardy98

Hi, anybody have any idea how many people from September 2016 campaign or even older campaigns are still waiting to go to templemore? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

In August before the offers went out it was approx. 1,000, so maybe 600?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

In August before the offers went out it was approx. 1,000, so maybe 600?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sugar378

Im in the same boat myself waiting since September 16 have everything complete since January this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭vardy98

Any idea anyone when the next campaign may start? Soon I hope.

Advertisement