Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Iphone

Options
  • 08-09-2016 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Just wondering what Would you suggest I Can either get a iPhone 6s plus or I could be able to get an iPhone 7 plus in a few weeks, What would you suggest? Is it worth getting the 7 plus even though it's fairly expensive? is there any Breakthrough features, I herd of the " water resistant " but it isn't fully water resistant only to splashes and apple don't cover water damages :pac:
    I was already of thinking of getting a waterproof case anyways ( As I'm always around water ) What waterproof case would you suggest? I was looking at Lifeproof it would have to be durable though, I'm upgrading from a iPhone 5c!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The upgrade from a 5c will be huge no doubt, no matter which phone you choose.

The water resistance standard means it can be submerged in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes and be fine. Don't go swimming just in case but if you drop it by accident you should be fine.

Depending on whether it'll cost you much that would help make your decision either. And whether no headphone jack would be a big problem. Have a look at the compare section on the Apple site to help make you decision easier.

Advertisement