Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Bits Pt.2

Options
  • 08-09-2016 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Various games and hardware.
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection fom D17 or D8\Post at cost.
    PRICE: listed on pictures.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash\PPG.

I'm open to trades on these games, I will delete the picture if an item is sold.

PAL PS2 games, disks and manual are in great shape, the boxes have a few scratches.

Gradius V, 15 euro.

IMG_20160907_183652_zpst4bfzvfm.jpg

R-Type Final, 10 euro.

IMG_20160907_183630_zpsqminw5j9.jpg

Japanese NTSC cartridges.

5 euro each the back label on Mario 64 has some damage.

IMG_20160907_195655_zpsyzjvutpj.jpg

Japanese Saturn, Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius, 25 euro.

IMG_20160908_173458_zps2e3ml3d9.jpg

Japanese PS1, Parodius Deluxe Best Edition, 10 euro.

IMG_20160907_182159_zpso14apcph.jpg

I will be adding more games tomorrow. I'm just using the one thread for everything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

PAL N64 carts, Zelda and Mission Impossible. 10 euro for both, I have not tested these but will stand over them.

IMG_20160908_175700_zps5waezqmt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Hi, I'll take Gradius and R-Type and Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius for asking, can meet in D17

Hi, I'll take Gradius and R-Type and Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius for asking, can meet in D17

That's grand, I'll put them three on hold and send you a pm tomorrow.

Sega Saturn NTSC Japan, Outrun, Disk is in great shape. 25 euro.

IMG_20160221_194821_zpso42uptbw_edit_1456084722836_zpsh9uy8b8t.jpg

Game Boy, Pokemon Blue, working save. 20 euro.

P1070810_zpssxq4zot2.jpg
    P1070811_zpswbf9ji2s.jpg
    P1070813_zps3icuafi2.jpg

Wonder Swan Color and three games. Faulty, will not turn on, spares or repair. 5 euro.

P1070814_zpsu3iqc2vf.jpg

• Advertisement

Sega Saturn NTSC Japan. Thor, Disk is in great shape. 5 Euro.

P1070812_zpso56pv1tz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Would you take 25 for Outrun and Thor?

Would you take 25 for Outrun and Thor?

That's grand, I'll add them to the others, thank you.

Gradius, R-Type, Outrun, Parodius and Thor sold to Cantstandsya. Enjoy the games, especially Outrun.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Any chance you'd be interested in swapping a couple of those jap N64 games for one of those new in box 360/ps3 sticks I picked up?

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    Any chance you'd be interested in swapping a couple of those jap N64 games for one of those new in box 360/ps3 sticks I picked up?

That sounds good, I think I may have a few more to choose from. I'll have a look later on and see what I can find.

I found another three games, F-Zero and a couple of Doraemon games.

P1070825_zps7g9vku6y.jpg

Master of the Universe

Excellent, I'll nab FZero and DK64 from ya :)

Okay, I'll just put them with your other stuff I have for you. I will update the thread later with what's left.

The last few ntsc N64 games left. Kirby 64 Crystal Shards, Yoshi's Story and Mario 64. There is some label damage on the back of Mario.

10 euro for the three.

P1070842_zpsdk3ky2mn.jpg

PAL N64 Console, The case is cracked on the back, it was working when last tested. No PSU.

FOC

P1070847_zps1gk78eyl.jpg
    P1070846_zpsbcqfv6o6.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So...
    Parodius is gone?
    :(

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So...
    Parodius is gone?
    :(

The ps Parodius is still there, it's fairly minty. I've a Japanese Rage Racer, it plays grand but there are some marks on the disk. I could do the two of them for a tenner if you're interested.

I found this in the attic, a 2600 stick. It's untested as I no longer have a 2600. It's foc if anyone needs it.

P1070850_zpsrikej6hm.jpg

Rage Racer PS1 Japan, now bundled with Parodius. 10 euro for both.

IMG_20160907_182335_zpshd4f7x3u.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sadly that's the Parodius compilation I already have... bugger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 plalor

CosmicSmash, is the Atari Joy stick still available? I'm loking at getting a 2600 set up this Sat at a Retro Gaming event, and was thinking 2 player Combat would be a good multiplayer option, but my 2nd joypad has failed!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

And if Parodius & Ridge Racer are still available I'll take them for asking + postage (unless you're heading to Dino's beers and I could collect them there, if I can make it too).

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Tchoin

Is the wonderswan still available? Would take it if so.

I haven't been around in a while and forgot all about this thread, I'll update it when I get home.

plalor wrote: »
    CosmicSmash, is the Atari Joy stick still available? I'm loking at getting a 2600 set up this Sat at a Retro Gaming event, and was thinking 2 player Combat would be a good multiplayer option, but my 2nd joypad has failed!

The n64 and Atari stick took a one way trip to the recycling centre. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    Andrew76 wrote: »
    And if Parodius & Ridge Racer are still available I'll take them for asking + postage (unless you're heading to Dino's beers and I could collect them there, if I can make it too).

I'll accept that and send you a pm if you still want it. I had hoped to get down to the beers but unfortunately there was too much happening at the time.
    Tchoin wrote: »
    Is the wonderswan still available? Would take it if so.

The Wonderswan is still available if you want it, it was nearly in the recycling pile.

I've other stuff for Oisin that I'll have to get down to him too, it'll be more antique than retro by the time he gets it.

Master of the Universe

Haha! Indeed!

Still have to nab that Raiden DX and marquee from you too. One of these days :D

Actually I'll be heading along to Ciderdude's next beers if you're about. Still have that stick for you stored away.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Tchoin

The Wonderswan is still available if you want it, it was nearly in the recycling pile.

Cool, I'll take dat swan w/ the games :pac:, will PM'ya for arranging.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I'll accept that and send you a pm if you still want it. I had hoped to get down to the beers but unfortunately there was too much happening at the time.

Yeah fire me over a PM with the details. Cheers.

So, young Smash, what's left???

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So, young Smash, what's left???

I've just sent pm's for the Wonderswan and PS1 games. I'll go through what's left later and update the thread. Hopefully there will be something for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement