Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2016

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

deco nate wrote: »
    I watched it on itv

I'm with utv Ireland. Defo wasn't on last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

trixychic wrote:
    I'm with utv Ireland. Defo wasn't on last night.

It was on UTV UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

its on tonight at 9 :D

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    its on tonight at 9 :D

It's not great to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pilly wrote: »
    I can actually understand this, I wouldn't go into a room with no window and close the door, it would freak me out. Like a cupboard for example. Even a small en-suite I leave the door open. And yet a lift doesn't bother me. I suppose maybe it's because there's no choice but to get in a lift. Now if a lift broke down it would be a different story, I'd lose all reason. :D:D:D:D

But I think Scarlett's words to Ant and Dec was maybe now I can go in lifts when going by the pics she already has :p

• Advertisement

It was on UTV UK.

Yes but I'm on utv IRELAND.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

on tv3 now

Haha was trying to clear up the confusion on why some people saw it last night.

I think the Jordans i.e. Ola and hubby James want their own show

Larry was so fake to Martin's family. That was awful!! Ireallybdont like him for that... and he was my favourite going in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

did they reveal any predictions this year

As in for the hosts?

Ant - Adam
    Dec - Scarlett
    Vicky - Larry
    Stacey - Adam
    Swash - Adam
    Comedian - Joel

I think they are right, but not sure if thats what you meant :D

O did they joke about golf this year? normally they mention it a few times a series but cant remember hearing it. I was wondering if we had a change of writers or a switch towards the overall demorgraph?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

End of show show, they got them all right before they called them out on the live show, bit of good editing makes em look good ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

As in for the hosts?

Ant - Adam
    Dec - Scarlett
    Vicky - Larry
    Stacey - Adam
    Swash - Adam
    Comedian - Joel

I think they are right, but not sure if thats what you meant :D

O did they joke about golf this year? normally they mention it a few times a series but cant remember hearing it. I was wondering if we had a change of writers or a switch towards the overall demorgraph?

Yes, sure I always get the winner right :)

I lol'd at Lisa saying she wouldn't talk about anyone famous and her fella saying about talking about Matt Damon :p

Carol straight to see what papers printing about her and it not very much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ohhhh the awkwardness between Larry and Martin.:pac:

i quite enjoyed this year :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

fin12 wrote: »

One of if not my favorite actor wish he did more stuff tbh

One of if not my favorite actor wish he did more stuff tbh

I think he is the lead actor in a new TV series, I think it should be realeased soon.

I think he is the lead actor in a new TV series, I think it should be realeased soon.

Awh excellent and well deserved. I had a binge watch or him a few months back, thought he was excellent in the drop and lawless. Apperntly himself and Shia LaBeouf didnt get on well at all in lawless and there was some attempted fisty cuffs for shia

• Advertisement

Awh excellent and well deserved. I had a binge watch or him a few months back, thought he was excellent in the drop and lawless. Apperntly himself and Shia LaBeouf didnt get on well at all in lawless and there was some attempted fisty cuffs for shia
    The new TV Series is called Taboo. Have you seen the tv series The Take he was brilliant in that. Was made a few years ago.

The new TV Series is called Taboo. Have you seen the tv series The Take he was brilliant in that. Was made a few years ago.

O class hadnt heard of that even he just loves a ex prisoner/bad ass role :D

Taboo looks cool he hasnt had many lead roles so it'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

I liked him in Legend and I love biographies but the film itself lacked a bit for me so hopefully Taboo will be great

How she manage that as he one to stay out spotlight, is he a fan of her show?

Advertisement