Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm A Celebrity 2016

Comments

fin12 wrote: »
    Wayne Bridge seems like a really nice guy. I do think Scarlett is trying to hard to be funny, I assume like Vicki she's going to be dominating the air time.

Not so sure this new fella seems like he'd talk to pants off even Scarlett they may take up all the air time between them when we are in camp mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Am I right in thinking the camp will be split into 2 separate camps by the end of today ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Not so sure this new fella seems like he'd talk to pants off even Scarlett they may take up all the air time between them when we are in camp mind

I haven't seen the new people yet, just watching last nights now.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking the camp will be split into 2 separate camps by the end of today ?

Oh I hope so, they all just get on too well!!

kopite386 wrote: »

Ya they said so on xtra bit last night and yes I watched it after saying I wouldnt :o :pac:

I think its the live trial tonight aswell

After getting Carol Voderman they should have pushed hard for Rachel Riley now that would been interesting :)

Does anyone remeber the series when Kim woodburn was on it, the one from how clean is your house, she came second, god she was one of my favourite contestants ever along with Janice Dickinson. She was hilarious and I remeber the way she would always wind yp the Australian boxer that was in there with her, think he's name was joe, they did a few trials together, they did one where they had to drink these drinks that were liquidised insects and other animal parts, it was absolutely hilarious. Aww I miss the old shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It's not really a celebrity edition, is it? .... As Nicki Ghream would say, "WHO ARE THEY, WHY ARE THEY THERE?! ... . Don't think I'll watch this long term, .... Can't wait for BB.. :)

Any idea when it's on again .?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Does anyone remeber the series when Kim woodburn was on it, the one from how clean is your house, she came second, god she was one of my favourite contestants ever along with Janice Dickinson. She was hilarious and I remeber the way she would always wind yp the Australian boxer that was in there with her, think he's name was joe, they did a few trials together, they did one where they had to drink these drinks that were liquidised insects and other animal parts, it was absolutely hilarious. Aww I miss the old shows.

I loved her in it!! God, when was that? I remember me and my mother watching her doing that eating trial and she did so much wretching and heaving, we were both in fits laughing crossed with nearly heaving ourselves! :)

Kim I meant :)

twirlagig wrote: »
    I loved her in it!! God, when was that? I remember me and my mother watching her doing that eating trial and she did so much wretching and heaving, we were both in fits laughing crossed with nearly heaving ourselves! :)

Kim I meant :)

Ya don't know the exact year, but Katie price went In again for da second time in that series as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I remember Kim's hair bun always looks so immaculate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Such a long boring drawn out trial

Sam didnt like losing

twirlagig wrote: »
    Who is Danny Baker anyway? I've never heard of him

He is a brother of Cheryl (from Buzz Fizz Eurovision) and also did shows on CBBC

I do think Danny will stir and create conflict

And so it begins!
    Lack of food always causes rows

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

The losers should be put in another camp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I think we know now why non entity property guy was chosen! Hes a knarky bastard!

Oh ive a feeling that Martin bloke is gonna be popcorn gold!

• Advertisement

Blue team were my favs

bubblypop wrote: »
    Blue team were my favs

Ya mine too surprised they lost. Enjoyed it as it was close in the end

I think we know now why non entity property guy was chosen! Hes a knarky bastard!

I think I prefer property Martin to Danny at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is a brother of Cheryl (from Buzz Fizz Eurovision) and also did shows on CBBC

I do think Danny will stir and create conflict

They are not siblings.

I could see Lisa and Carol going off later, also Martin and Danny an obvious one

They are not siblings.

:o no idea so who he is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Only half way through but my god Carol was brutal at selecting team members... Adam, like seriously, after the way he reacted in the cabin and Jordan who said to Carol when they first met by the pool that he's a wuss when it comes to spiders and bugs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Any idea when it's on again .?

Sometime in January, it's going to be a collection of past BB housemates, Nasty Nick is going in, allegedly :)

Sorry off topic. :eek:

I wouldn't do any of da eating trials, I don't give a sh*t if they all starve and hate me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Caught up on last 3 shows, must say The Bush Bake Off was the best trail ever, I never stopped laughing.

Carl and Scarlet are great.

Is it not on tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Is it not on tonight?

9:30.. . After x factor

deco nate wrote: »
    9:30

Thanks, I thought i could get to bed early!!
    Working at 6.30!
    Will be tired......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

I wonder did Danny and Martin spend a few days together before they went in?
    Maybe they didnt get on and it's continued into the jungle?

YES! starting to kick off. Now.... I'm not one for gloating.... but I told ya it would kick off by Sunday, suckers!! ;):)

Who cares, it's kicking off. Better than the last week:)

He's probably saved this boring series and for that he's a legend

That wasn't even an argument, would have loved to have seen that woman child Scarlett in their with Lady C.

• Advertisement

Its disappointing the amount of ppl on this that have got to adult age and can't cook confidently!

I don't really like Carol

Martins a really optimistic individual isn't he! ? Love to be stuck on a desert island with no hope of rescue with him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Can't get into it at all this year. I usually love it! :(

Yes they probably did in the hotel or another camp part of the jungle which wasn't shown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

That wasn't even an argument, would have loved to have seen that woman child Scarlett in their with Lady C.

No it was all very childish. I think Jordan summed it up well "If someone is getting to you, the last thing you do is show it". There probably was a bit of low key needling, but Martin exaggerating it made little sense.
    I don't really like Carol

I don't. I'm not really sure why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Here's where I am.

Likes/Loves:
    -Larry
    -Joel
    -Wayne
    -Scarlett

Dislikes/Hates:
    -Martin
    -Danny
    -Carol
    -Adam
    -Jordan

Not sure:
    -Ola
    -Sam
    -Lisa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,038 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And it's the sound of silence.......

Is this series just flat or what?

Did Martin lose some of the stars he earned :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I like martin. At least he is providing entertainment.

Advertisement