Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 no bluetooth

Options
  • 09-09-2016 6:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

well basically the phone won't connect to bluetooth, Ive reset network settings, done a hard reset, nothing works, any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

What are you trying to connect it to?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭nihicib2

Danbo! wrote: »
    What are you trying to connect it to?

Two speakers, a fitbit tracker, bluetooth headphones, basically all devices I have, the airdrop doesn't function either so Im wondering if that is connected to the problem. The phone is over a year old and bluetooth used to work but stopped in the past few months, Im not sure if it is connected to an update as I wasn't using these devices for a while.

I have the latest update and no joy there.

Its very frustrating at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Ah ok if multiple devices then it's likely a phone issue.. I've heard a few issues with iPhone 6 and bluetooth failing after 12-18 months so it could be a hardware issue

Advertisement