Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replacement Dishwasher Drawer

• 09-09-2016 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

So just moved into new house and dishwasher has no bottom drawer. Anywhere one could pick up a generic replacement or are these model specific. It's a whirlpool if that's any use.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

I doubt that you can get a generic tray but you can normally buy replacement part. I've used these guys before and found them good, you can mail or ring them and they'll get a price for replacement if you give them the model number
    www.mastercare.ie
    Or Google model and spares and youll get some sites that may have part online and get idea of price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

in the yard for waste elec products of any of the big retailers you are bound to find a drawer if you are nice to the staff

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭tipping

Cheers guys. Went to switch it on to see if it was working before chasing this further. Wouldn't switch on so pulled it out and found the power cable snapped clean off (and live). Looks like someone did it pulling it out and just pushed it back in as there was a tiny bit of insulation tape hanging off the end. Probably took out the drawer so I'd just bin in (which I am now doing). Well there's another 400 quid gone!!

Advertisement