If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in a 4K 42 - 49" TV with great picture

Options
  • 09-09-2016 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for a TV and the following is important to me

• Optical output for sound 
    • Built in Freesat and Saorview tuners
    • Netflix
    • Wifi 
    • HDR
    • High refresh rate
    • Good viewing angles
    • Deep Blacks

• What is not important is curved screen, 3D, webcam, sound performance.

Hoping you might have an open box/clearance/refurbished TV that I can get a deal on.

Budget up to about Euro 1200 (with delivery to dublin).  

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

db707 wrote: »

• Netflix
    • Wifi 
    • HDR
    • High refresh rate
    • Good viewing angles
    • Deep Blacks

Hoping you might have an open box/clearance/refurbished TV that I can get a deal on.

[*]
    Hi db707,

I'll have a look into that for you. What sort of size are you looking for?

I have seen one which would meet all of your specifications (especially the built in freesat and saorview) but is curved:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202072-ue43ks7500.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

This has a very high refresh rate, a great smart hub and a fantastic HDR picture.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭db707

• Netflix
    • Wifi 
    • HDR
    • High refresh rate
    • Good viewing angles
    • Deep Blacks

[*]
    Hi db707,

I have seen one which would meet all of your specifications (especially the built in freesat and saorview) but is curved:

This has a very high refresh rate, a great smart hub and a fantastic HDR picture.

Many thanks

David
    [*]
    Hi David,

Thanks for the response, I think I am looking for something between 42" and 50" so the UE43KS7500 would be OK for size (although the size criteria is an agreed range with the other half and I would rather it was closer to 50" than 42" :-)) I could probably live with the curved screen but just looking at the KS7500 the feet are right at the edge and my TV stand might struggle to fit them on.  

So, the UE43KS7500 is a possibility but I am happy if you have any other suggestions, also not in any real hurry and would rather wait a week or two and grab a bargain then get the TV in the next few days.

Thanks again and keep me posted.

DB

• Netflix
    • Wifi 
    • HDR
    • High refresh rate
    • Good viewing angles
    • Deep Blacks

[*]
    Hi db707,

Many thanks

David

[*]
    Hi David,

Thanks for the response, I think I am looking for something between 42" and 50" so the UE43KS7500 would be OK for size (although the size criteria is an agreed range with the other half and I would rather it was closer to 50" than 42" :-)) I could probably live with the curved screen but just looking at the KS7500 the feet are right at the edge and my TV stand might struggle to fit them on.  

So, the UE43KS7500 is a possibility but I am happy if you have any other suggestions, also not in any real hurry and would rather wait a week or two and grab a bargain then get the TV in the next few days.

DB
    [*]
    Hi DB,

No problem I'll keep looking but to be honest for the spec, there's not a better TV for the price 9even though it's a bit smaller). The 7000 series is one of the Samsung Premium UHD TVs and there aren't many that come close without going a lot more expensive.

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭db707

• Netflix
    • Wifi 
    • HDR
    • High refresh rate
    • Good viewing angles
    • Deep Blacks

[*]
    Hi db707,

Many thanks

David

[*]
    Hi David,

DB

[*]
    Hi DB,

No problem I'll keep looking but to be honest for the spec, there's not a better TV for the price 9even though it's a bit smaller). The 7000 series is one of the Samsung Premium UHD TVs and there aren't many that come close without going a lot more expensive.

Many thanks

David
    [*]
    Thanks David,

Just taking a look at your website I can see a refurbished Samsung UE49KS8000 TV for offer in the clearance warehouse section, it looks like the price is GBP1,499, reduced to GBP1,149 and with a further 10% off with code VIP10, so GBP1,034.  Could you offer me this TV with Euro price and delivery to Dublin ?

Thanks again, DB.

• Netflix
    • Wifi 
    • HDR
    • High refresh rate
    • Good viewing angles
    • Deep Blacks

[*]
    Hi db707,

Many thanks

David

[*]
    Hi David,

DB

[*]
    Hi DB,

Many thanks

David

[*]
    Thanks David,

Just taking a look at your website I can see a refurbished Samsung UE49KS8000 TV for offer in the clearance warehouse section, it looks like the price is GBP1,499, reduced to GBP1,149 and with a further 10% off with code VIP10, so GBP1,034.  Could you offer me this TV with Euro price and delivery to Dublin ?

Thanks again, DB.

[*]
    Hi DB,

Unfortunately the refurbished stock is only available to the mainland stores. We are unable to ship refurbished TVs to Ireland.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.