Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to open on mobile

Options
  • 09-09-2016 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭

Might be on the wrong section...

But everytime I try to open boards on my phone it brings up a 404 page. The link directs me to boards.ie/b.

The touch site brings up the main page; when I click on a link,it brings me back to the 404... is this a noted issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've moved this to Help Desk as it is the more appropriate forum for your issue. :)

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I've moved this to Help Desk as it is the more appropriate forum for your issue. :)

tHB

Thanks!

I think I seen another thread back in the feedback forum, though not sure if its related to this

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Might be on the wrong section...

But everytime I try to open boards on my phone it brings up a 404 page. The link directs me to boards.ie/b.

The touch site brings up the main page; when I click on a link,it brings me back to the 404... is this a noted issue?

Some people were having this issue earlier in the week but it was resolved at the time. The issue then was logged out users clicking on 'Post reply' were directed to a 404 instead of the log in page. Is this what is happening to you? Or are you already logged in when this happens?

Can you clear cookies and cache from your browser and let me know if that makes any difference? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Some people were having this issue earlier in the week but it was resolved at the time. The issue then was logged out users clicking on 'Post reply' were directed to a 404 instead of the log in page. Is this what is happening to you? Or are you already logged in when this happens?

Can you clear cookies and cache from your browser and let me know if that makes any difference? Thanks :)

Hey Niamh,
    The site is not even displaying for me when I go to log in. I'm gettign redirected to www.boards.ie/b.

Cleared Cache and Cookies; no difference though :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement