Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card statements

Options
  • 09-09-2016 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    I wanted to look at my personal credit card statements for the period 01/01/2015 through to 31/12/2015 on line and the system wont allow it for some reason?
    Please help.
    James

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

East jimmy wrote: »
    Hi,
    I wanted to look at my personal credit card statements for the period 01/01/2015 through to 31/12/2015 on line and the system wont allow it for some reason?
    Please help.
    James
    Hi East jimmy,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

In order to access your previous credit card statements on Banking 365 select Statements from the menu on the left hand side, then “Statements & Documents” and finally select your credit card account.

Here you can view your previous credit card statements.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Thanks

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 16 East jimmy

Thanks,
    I did that already but I get "no results found"
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi East jimmy, 

Would you have changed product or was your credit card upgraded since December 2015? If so, this would explain why statements prior to this are not available. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement