If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund of unused Supercare

Options
  • 09-09-2016 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I purchased Supercare with an Onkyo amp back in September 2011. I didn't make any claim and I see that the certificate states that I can now get a refund of the Supercare cost. How do I go about claiming the refund?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I purchased Supercare with an Onkyo amp back in September 2011. I didn't make any claim and I see that the certificate states that I can now get a refund of the Supercare cost. How do I go about claiming the refund?

Thanks.
    Hi selfbuilder1,

What Onkyo amp was it? Do you still have your supercare certificate? If you would like to post it back to us we can send you a cheque for the amount, provided it hasn't been used.

If you post it to:
    7 Smithfield Square North
    Belfast
    BT1 1FN

Many thanks

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Self.

you can even just mail us a scan or the date of purchase etc and your contact details and we will get it sorted for you - once you reclaim it within 30(ish) days of the end of the warranty we will refund it no problem,

Thanks again and keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Self.

you can even just mail us a scan or the date of purchase etc and your contact details and we will get it sorted for you - once you reclaim it within 30(ish) days of the end of the warranty we will refund it no problem,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Self.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John I have emailed the scan of the certificate and receipt to your email.

Self.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John I have emailed the scan of the certificate and receipt to your email.
    Hey Selfbuilder1.

Do you want to send the email to me here at the store also.
    Kenny@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

I've heard it all now.

PCDub wrote: »
    I've heard it all now.
    What have you heard?

Self.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey Selfbuilder1.

Do you want to send the email to me here at the store also.
    Kenny@richersounds.ie
    Thanks Kenny I will forward the email to you also.

PCDub wrote: »
    I've heard it all now.
    PC, I know you are a great Customer- maybe you posted this in error?

We refund all 'unused hifi 5 & 6 year Supercares on application which were paid for within a 1 month window ?

Keep us posted if we can assist,

John Mc & Crew

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

PCDub,

As a regular here I'm assuming that this is a mis-placed post, as you know input or comments on other Boardies queries to Richersounds are not appropriate on this forum, as per Charter - feel free to pm me if that would help.

All,

Please do not post on this thread which is for discussion between the OP and RS. If you have any queries of your own, you are very welcome to open a new thread for your query.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

Just wondering if theres any update on this?

Thanks.

Hi folks,

Thanks.
    Hey Selfbuilder1.

If you want to forward the email to myself. Kenny@richersounds.ie I can take a look at it.

John has been flat out lately.

Thanks.

Hi folks,

Thanks.
    Hey Selfbuilder1.

If you want to forward the email to myself. Kenny@richersounds.ie I can take a look at it.

Thanks.
    Email sent to you again Kenny.

Thanks.

Hi folks,

Thanks.
    Hey Selfbuilder1.

Thanks.
    Email sent to you again Kenny.

Thanks.
    Cheers Selfbuilder1.

I'll get this looked after today for you.

Hey Selfbuilder1.

I have arranged for a cheque to be posted out to you, so hopefully it should not be too long.

Cheers thanks for your help.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

No probs, anything else you need, just drop us a post/PM

Cheers
    Brian

Cheers
    Brian
    Sorry I missed your call Brian you can give me a call anytime on Saturday.

Thanks.

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks.
    Hey Selfbuilder1.

Brian is off today so if there is anything I can help with please let me know.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks.
    PM'd you Selfbuilder1

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.