Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TPMS sensors

• 09-09-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

3 out of 4 sensors are gone in my 2007 Ford galaxy since many year, there is a warning light but never bothered doing anything about it. NCT was never an issue.
    now it just failed the NCT , it turns out that they do failed car on TPMS sensors since 2015 , that would explain why it was passing before.
    By the looks of it it is an expansive job to buy and fit new TPMS so was wondering if it is possible to just disable them all together.
    Anybody has any experience with that ?
    i cant find anybody in Galway that will do it.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭stef22

thanks biko , saw this video before.
    In my case the sensors are gone in 3 wheels and i mean by gone they were removed.
    so i would need to buy 4 new ones and fit them or disable the error on the dash board. I would rather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it an lcd screen display message or just a warning bulb?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭stef22

it is an LCD screen display message unfortunatly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement