Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing sport options

Options
  • 09-09-2016 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi
    I am an eir customer and have downloaded the sport app but my broadband is not fast enough to stream it on my phone or pc. I am not a sky customer either. I have dish for free to air on my smart tv. Could i get a e-vision box to watch sports on my tv via a dish and decode it with the e-vision box without have a tv sub with eir?
    Thank's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

seanyleary wrote: »
    Hi
    I am an eir customer and have downloaded the sport app but my broadband is not fast enough to stream it on my phone or pc. I am not a sky customer either. I have dish for free to air on my smart tv. Could i get a e-vision box to watch sports on my tv via a dish and decode it with the e-vision box without have a tv sub with eir?
    Thank's
    Hi seanyleary,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm afraid this is not possible.

-Pamela 

Advertisement