Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice for cash withdrawals?

Options
  • 09-09-2016 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Hi, do you need to give notice to your branch to make a cash withdrawal? I need to withdraw €5K and don't want to arrive at the branch only to find out that I needed to tell them in advance.

Thanks.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi, do you need to give notice to your branch to make a cash withdrawal? I need to withdraw €5K and don't want to arrive at the branch only to find out that I needed to tell them in advance.

Thanks.
    Hi Ninja Truncs,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

You would need to provide 24hr notice to withdraw €5K from your account. You can request this online see here for more information.

However if you’d like to contact BOI Direct on 0818365365, select option 1 *(star) and option 4 an advisor will be happy to process this request for you.

Have a good day and if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks

Helen

Advertisement