Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag-Sci Coffee?

Options
  • 09-09-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Is there any place to buy coffee in the Ag-Sci building? I saw some sort of SU type shop thing which was closed (does this open during term?)... if so, is the coffee any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Lol

Coffee is a serious business man. (no seriously, a real answer is being looked for here).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

You can get coffee in Pi in the science building, the shop under the library, the crepe place under the library, and down in the student center. All are within a few minutes walk of the ag building. Pi is probably the nicest for coffee out of the lot but queues tend to be mad in the morning and at lunch time. There's a Starbucks now in the canteen place but any time I've bought coffee there it was always ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭omicron

Is there any place to buy coffee in the Ag-Sci building? I saw some sort of SU type shop thing which was closed (does this open during term?)... if so, is the coffee any good?

Thats the Ag shop you saw, it serves tea and Maxwell house instant coffee at 50c a cup. Opening hours are pretty erratic but it's usually open in the mornings. There used to be a coffee vending machine also but I think it's gone now.

Advertisement