Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you - lift home from ticknock 25/08/16

Options
  • 09-09-2016 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I went up to Ticknock to play on my MTB after work and managed to fall and break my wrist. I walked off the hill (with MTB in tow) and asked the first person I saw to give me a lift home - Other than his name being Thomas , living in Inchicore, and from Poland originally I do not know the man from Adam.
    I am getting back to normal now and wanted to thank him again for being such a big help to me. So if you happen to know this gentleman please repeat my gratitude

ps St Vincent's A&E and orthopaedic surgery teams were excellent
    pps the MTB appears to have survived the trauma and did not need to be hospitalised

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Fair play to him, people are generally great though, I punctured recently about 2am on the way home from work in the middle of nowhere, two cars passed me changing my tube and both stopped to offer help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

What kind of car was he driving?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 2406r

some class of a black jeep

Advertisement