Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi guys,if I hvae kid corner in my coffee shop ,do you think the coffee can survival

Options
  • 09-09-2016 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

this town do not have the school,and only have about 1000 people live in this town,the rent and bill around 3000 Euro.thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

What size babyccinos are you planning on selling 8oz or 10oz?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lou037

Effects wrote: »
    What size babyccinos are you planning on selling 8oz or 10oz?

it's not for babay change,it's look like play ground I put some books or toys over there,when the parents have coffee,the kid don't like stay with them,they can play in there,and the parents can wacth them play.thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

No no no. A babyccino is a drink. No self respecting coffee shop wouldn't sell them. Where's little Lorkan going to get his protein from?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,701 ✭✭✭brian_t

Ask your customers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Snaffles2014

lou037 wrote: »
    this town do not have the school,and only have about 1000 people live in this town,the rent and bill around 3000 Euro.thanks

Depends on the foot fall, and marketing. You might need to work with local groups to attract them in while you provide a service.

Advertisement