Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on international transfer credit

Options
  • 09-09-2016 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Payment was received by DBS (Singapore) on the 31st Aug, usually takes 3-5 days to process so should technically be in my BoI acc by now. Anyone I've talked to form customer service have told me they can't do anything, but surely there must be a way to see pending payments for an acc? Really disappointed with BoI and considering moving banks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning bethglenfield. 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

The transfer time frame is always dependant on the sending bank. Please be assured that we do not hold funds prior to processing and will credit transferred funds as soon as we receive them.

We would suggest that you contact the foreign bank or sender and ask them to clarify their international transfer time frames to an Irish Bank account. Should you wish to trace the transfer, the sending bank can also carry out this investigation for you. 

I am sorry that we are unable to help further here, regrettably, this is outside of our control.

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement