Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to interview up-and-coming female authors from Limerick

• 09-09-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm currently writing a feature on up-and-coming female novelists from Limerick and wondered if anyone here knew someone that might be suitable.

I'm specifically looking for those who have written book(s) and have yet to be published or those who have just recently been published for the first time. The books would have to be fiction.

The piece in question is for the Limerick Post and should offer good exposure for those hoping to get their work into the public sphere.

If anyone can help PM me with the details and I'll forward on an email address.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

There is a creative writing group that a relative is involved in and they are publishing and launching a book soon. They have the ISBN number and are waiting on delivery so is pretty soon. I believe they are based out of the southhill community centre but I'm not certain

Advertisement