Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hmw ireland

Options
  • 09-09-2016 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi does anyone shopping dvds or tv boxsets online from hmv.ie
    I ordered the dvd online last week
    and they supposed to ship out between 2 to 5 working days after I got email from them and nearly a week later I haven't received the dvd yet from them
    I tried to ring them but i can't get I through to them and I emailed them but
    no word about the postage delivery
    I don't know what's going on but they need to get sorted out soon and not a happy customer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

HMV Ireland have gone into liquidation. More here.

I'm not sure if the liquidation effects their online operation or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

dm445 wrote: »
    and they supposed to ship out between 2 to 5 working days after I got email from them and nearly a week later I haven't received the dvd yet from them
    I don't know what's going on but they need to get sorted out soon and not a happy customer

2 - 5 working days could be two calendar days or it could be an entire week. I wouldn't worry just yet.

Closure of shops does not affect the online business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I've been ordering off them for past few years, delivery always came from Ireland within 48 hours. However the last delivery came from England and took 10 working days. I think with the store liquidations here in Ireland there online business has now moved to England. The P+P has increased also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dm445

dm445 wrote: »

Hi all just a quick update the dvd I brought from hmv.ie just after came from the post today I though it never came after hmv ireland went to liquidation
    but 10 days later it has arrived so I'm happy out thanks for your replys

Advertisement