Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consoling and web design online courses with diploma - which online college do you r?

Options
  • 09-09-2016 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys,

I'm an adult from Mayo that has a full-time 39h/week job. My plan is to learn something interesting, open up my own business (work from home) and to eventually quit my current job.
    That's why I was thinking to enroll for online courses in counseling and another one in web design - WordPress version (because I'm would like to start a blog sometimes this year).
    What reputable online school would you recommend?
    I was thinking about CMIT. Have any of you used them before?

Do you have any other suggestions in terms of courses for someone who would like to be self-employed?

Thanks,

Sammy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Sammy07 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm an adult from Mayo that has a full-time 39h/week job. My plan is to learn something interesting, open up my own business (work from home) and to eventually quit my current job.
    That's why I was thinking to enroll for online courses in counseling and another one in web design - WordPress version (because I'm would like to start a blog sometimes this year).
    What reputable online school would you recommend?
    I was thinking about CMIT. Have any of you used them before?

Do you have any other suggestions in terms of courses for someone who would like to be self-employed?

Thanks,

Sammy

I have completed the Web Design Wordpress course with CMIT last June and thought it was brillant. I would definately give it I go if I were you since you can't find that type of course anywhere on the internet. The tutor is also great as well.

Advertisement