Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of phone support

Options
  • 09-09-2016 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Is there a problem with the 365 helpline?
    I recently moved address and unfortunately lost my phone number at that time. This means I'm locked out of being able do anything with my online banking as I can't amend my address or phone number without one of the two.

I spoke to someone at my new local branch who was helpful and told me I can update my phone through the online account if I ring a representative on the 365 helpline. I've tried getting through 4 but gave up after waiting up to 40 minutes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning phrey, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We can confirm that Bank of Ireland Direct phone lines are operating normally. We're aware that they were experience a high volume of calls yesterday however, lines are less busy this morning. If you'd like to call 0818 365 365 today you should get through to a rep within minutes. 

Apologies again for the difficulty you experienced yesterday. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement