Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys Cycling Gear

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I notice its €55 however as its in Mayo colours its at least €100 over priced

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

I notice its €55 however as its in Mayo colours its at least €100 over pricedundervalued
    :-)

I was looking for something long sleeved as the winter sets in. I don't think my wife would have allowed it to be red and green as the roads are dangerous enough already! The crest is discreet enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

No experience of wearing it but it's an Oneills product so have a look at their website. They have non county cycling clothing too so there might be a bit more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,402 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Can you get it in a different colour ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

They only seem to do cycling county jerseys for Mayo, Meath, Tipperary and Kilkenny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭brocbrocach

They only seem to do cycling county jerseys for Mayo, Meath, Tipperary and Kilkenny.

They used to (around two years ago) have a lot more counties as far as I know. I enquired with O'Neills customer service back then for a present and they said that they'd stopped making the other counties due to lack of demand. A pity, it's a nice idea - particularly with the history of the Rás and the role of the counties. Plus it's a good way to show the colours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

of they also do green and yellow

donegal-cycling-top-1_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Well whatever about Mayo, Tip, and Kilkenny, it would be unusual to see a Meath GAA jersey being worn after mid June. Couldn't resist! !!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

The O'Neill's factory shop on the Naas Road had a rake of them discounted a couple of months ago. Not sure if they still do, but worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

And I thought the lads wearing their GAA shorts over lycra were bad enough ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

C3PO wrote: »
    And I thought the lads wearing their GAA shorts over lycra were bad enough ....

Lycra GAA shorts? BAD IMAGE! Can't unsee!

Advertisement