If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE50KU6000

Options
  • 10-09-2016 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi there, wondering what would postage be on one of these to Waterford? Also curious if you could offer a discount if I was to buy two?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Hi there, wondering what would postage be on one of these to Waterford? Also curious if you could offer a discount if I was to buy two?

Thanks
    Hi Paul-2008.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 50KU6000 is currently priced at £999.00 With £6.99 shipping and free VIP 6 year Guarantee or 1299.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202033-ue60ku6000.aspx

There really is no movement on these even if you purchased a 2nd one, as they ahve dropped £50 over the last week or so.
    Other retailers are around the same price as ourselves on this but will either not ship to the South of Ireland and don't offer a 5 or 6 year warranty.

Currently in stock and ready to ship ;)

Let know what you think.

Any questions please let me know.
    From a money saving point of view OP, if you want to buy this pay using sterling. The Euro price is a rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Kenny, The link you have is for the 60"! http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202009-ue50ku6000.aspx this is the tv im looking at buying. Is it possible to pay in sterling and let my bank convert it? as your online euro price is ridiculous compared to banks conversion rate.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks
    Hi Paul-2008.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 50KU6000 is currently priced at £999.00 With £6.99 shipping and free VIP 6 year Guarantee or 1299.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202033-ue60ku6000.aspx

There really is no movement on these even if you purchased a 2nd one, as they ahve dropped £50 over the last week or so.
    Other retailers are around the same price as ourselves on this but will either not ship to the South of Ireland and don't offer a 5 or 6 year warranty.

Currently in stock and ready to ship ;)

Let know what you think.

Any questions please let me know.
    From a money saving point of view OP, if you want to buy this pay using sterling. The Euro price is a rip off.
    Hi Avatar MIA.

Thank you for your comment but our Euro is not always a direct comparison to the sterling price on our website.
    Some are lower and some are higher based on our competitors in the south of Ireland. We always do our best to be very competitive on our pricing and as always off our price beat on a like for like deal.

Price Beat Terms and Conditions:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

You don't have to pay in Euro. 
    If its cheaper in sterling just select sterling on our website.

Also looks like I've quoted for the 60" above by mistake.

do i just ring the number on the website to order or how does it work? buy online isnt an option for this model

Hey Paul-2008.

Apologies I quoted on the 60KU6000 in my last post.

Here goes with the correct one for the 50KU6000. Currently priced at £589.00 or 999.00 Euro but these are an in-store only collection and can not be shipped. There is currently also no stock showing on these at our main warehouse.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202009-ue50ku6000.aspx

Might there be another screen that suits your needs?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kenny, The link you have is for the 60"! http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202009-ue50ku6000.aspx this is the tv im looking at buying. Is it possible to pay in sterling and let my bank convert it? as your online euro price is ridiculous compared to banks conversion rate.

Thanks
    I've just reduced the 50KU6000 to €799 which as far as I can see is really competitive with all the other prices in the ROI ( don't forget that our Euro TV prices include a 6 year warranty AND shipping :D.

But.. as with all our prices we are happy for you to choose whichever currency suits you best - if you are in the Euro zone you can elect to pay in sterling are if you are in NI you can elect to pay in euro as many prices are actually cheaper in euro - its completely your choice.

The only fly in the ointment at the moment is that the 50KU6000 is currently really in low stock so we cant ship just at the moment!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I've just reduced the 50KU6000 to €799 which as far as I can see is really competitive with all the other prices in the ROI ( don't forget that our Euro TV prices include a 6 year warranty AND shipping :D.

But.. as with all our prices we are happy for you to choose whichever currency suits you best - if you are in the Euro zone you can elect to pay in sterling are if you are in NI you can elect to pay in euro as many prices are actually cheaper in euro - its completely your choice.

The only fly in the ointment at the moment is that the 50KU6000 is currently really in low stock so we cant ship just at the moment!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Is this likely to come back into stock any time soon?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey Paul-2008.

Just checked and there are a small amount (34) due in over the next few weeks in two amounts. This is between over 50 stores.

We can get the order sorted at this end and get your name against one for when they arrive.

I've just reduced the 50KU6000 to 799 which as far as I can see is really competitive with all the other prices in the ROI ( don't forget that our Euro TV prices include a 6 year warranty AND shipping :D.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey Paul-2008.

Just checked and there are a small amount (34) due in over the next few weeks in two amounts. This is between over 50 stores.

We can get the order sorted at this end and get your name against one for when they arrive.
    How would this compare as an alternative? http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202044-ue49ku6400.aspx?swapstore=1#tabSpecifications-tab

I've just reduced the 50KU6000 to  799 which as far as I can see is really competitive with all the other prices in the ROI ( don't forget that our Euro TV prices include a 6 year warranty AND shipping :D.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey Paul-2008.

How would this compare as an alternative? http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202044-ue49ku6400.aspx?swapstore=1#tabSpecifications-tab
    Hey Paul-2008.

The 6400 is a better screen if you don't mind the small drop in size.

The 6400 running a little higher at 1500Hz PQI.
    Also has a free sat tuner on board and comes with the little Samsung smart remote.

6400 is in stock and ready for delivery. Currently priced at £599.00 with £6.99 shipping (Also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202044-ue49ku6400.aspx

There is also a half price 4K player deal running on the 6400, making the Samsung 8500 4K player only £174.50 

• Advertisement

I've just reduced the 50KU6000 to 799 which as far as I can see is really competitive with all the other prices in the ROI ( don't forget that our Euro TV prices include a 6 year warranty AND shipping :D.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey Paul-2008.

Hey Paul-2008.

Also has a free sat tuner on board and comes with the little Samsung smart remote.

6400 is in stock and ready for delivery. Currently priced at 599.00 with 6.99 shipping (Also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee).

There is also a half price 4K player deal running on the 6400, making the Samsung 8500 4K player only 174.50
    Do i just order online as normal yes? Thanks for your help

I've just reduced the 50KU6000 to  799 which as far as I can see is really competitive with all the other prices in the ROI ( don't forget that our Euro TV prices include a 6 year warranty AND shipping :D.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey Paul-2008.

Hey Paul-2008.

6400 is in stock and ready for delivery. Currently priced at  599.00 with  6.99 shipping (Also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee).

There is also a half price 4K player deal running on the 6400, making the Samsung 8500 4K player only  174.50
    Hey Paul-2008.

You can order direct through our website or drop us your contact number in a PM and we can give you a shout.
    Which ever you like.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey Paul-2008.

Hey Paul-2008.

6400 is in stock and ready for delivery. Currently priced at  599.00 with  6.99 shipping (Also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee).

There is also a half price 4K player deal running on the 6400, making the Samsung 8500 4K player only  174.50
    Hey Paul-2008.

You can order direct through our website or drop us your contact number in a PM and we can give you a shout.
    Which ever you like.
    Have sent on my number

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey Paul-2008.

Hey Paul-2008.

Hey Paul-2008.

Which ever you like.
    Have sent on my number
    Thanks for the PM.

Will call you in a few minutes :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.