Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

OK, enough of the schtick now, Bernard.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Thought Bernard deserved more. Valeria doing miracles.

That's quite the pair of pins on Deirdre!

The six-year-old joke fell a bit flat :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Deirdre looking stunning! Some really harsh judging, there.

WTF, their scores are completely at odds with their comments a few minutes ago, bar Julian's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Erin just needs to rein it in about herself and her family . For Gods sake they are nothing special for being close

Surely they could have got someone a bit more worthy and famous than Erin too? To be fair she seems like a nice girl but she is not a 'star', she is a sibling of one.

They are doing very well to keep Conor seated in the audience. I thought he'd need to be tranquilised.He completely took over Michael Conlans debut fight and made it all about himself.

Surely they could have got someone a bit more worthy and famous than Erin too? To be fair she seems like a nice girl but she is not a 'star', she is a sibling of one.

They are doing very well to keep Conor seated in the audience. I thought he'd need to be tranquilised.He completely took over Michael Conlans debut fight and made it all about himself.

This made me LOL :D:D

Is Amanda auditioning on the sly for being a judge or something? Her comments seem way OTT somehow.

Delighted to see Maia being recognised as growing in confidence. I think she could be great once she loses her inhibitions. Not sure if she'll run out of time though.

Well, well, well - an intro to a Viennese waltz without so much as a mention of motion sickness - kudos to Rob for that at least! The way they were going on about it I'd assumed at first it was going to be a rumba.

Amanda opining that it was "nearly perfect" - oh really?

Rob and Maia ahve improved week on week, fair play to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Icsics

Amanda is very covered up 2nite & as for Nicky’s hair.....!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Loved that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Judges seem harsh tonight.

Alannah looked in pain and spaced out tonight . Well done to her for dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Thought Alannah deserved better scores

martyoo wrote: »
    Judges seem harsh tonight.

Brian is a grade A tosser and loves the sound of his own voice. Everything is negative with him and emphasising his points more dramatically then he needs to. Julian can be headwrecking but at least he is some way positive.

Oh nooooooo..... Marty doing the Charleston - think I might be watching this from behind the sofa :eek:

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Oh nooooooo..... Marty doing the Charleston - think I might be watching this from behind the sofa :eek:

God it was dreadful . His feet barely moved

Judges are not gonna like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Is it over yet? Ah good.

Judge says his heart is in it...well his feet aren't...he can barely walk, let alone dance.

However, he puts himself out there and isn't afraid to make an eejit of himself, so fair play to him for having the cojones to do so...

• Advertisement

Ouch at that 3.

Judges are not gonna like that.

Fair play to Julian for putting that idiot Brian in his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Brian is a grade A tosser and loves the sound of his own voice. Everything is negative with him and emphasising his points more dramatically then he needs to. Julian can be headwrecking but at least he is some way positive.

If he says "I'd have liken to see..." one more time....ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Marty really reminded me of Neil from The Inbetweeners Movie!

exaisle wrote: »
    Is it over yet? Ah good.

Judge says his heart is in it...well his feet aren't...he can barely walk, let alone dance.

However, he puts himself out there and isn't afraid to make an eejit of himself, so fair play to him for having the cojones to do so...

To be fair he has never danced in his life prior to this and he is expected to be as agile as Rob Heffernan or Jake Carter. It should be a bit of fun really. None of them are professionals

Jesus, that was REALLY good from Jake. Best of the night.

Jesus, that was REALLY good from Jake. Best of the night.

I hate contemporary dance but he was fantastic

exaisle wrote: »
    If he says "I'd have liken to see..." one more time....ugh.
    Don't tell me he's at that as well??? Thought that was Lorraine's catchphrase, didn't notice him saying it (although I can well imagine it)

Not a fan of that contemporary ballroom at all. Smacks of showdance, bit random for my liking.

Julian on about Jake rising to the top? He's been at the top (or thereabouts) since the start!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Jake was excellent.

Advertisement