Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'm actually in love with Vitali after tonight. I'd happily have him through me around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Are RTE trying to give me a heart attack? Vitali in cowboy outfit last week and tonight ... Be still my beating heart!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Alannah and Deirdre - superb!!
    Marty should have stayed in the boat.
    This week was far superior to last week.

Edit: Loraine's "I woulda liken..." is really annoying at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Emily is absolutely gorgeous.

Aside from Marty and Deidre the swaps didnt seem to help any others. Alannah nearly broke her neck with that posture. Jake was best of the night. Rob horifically scored, do the judges just not like Ksenia or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Rob wasn't that good. I thought he was placed appropriately in the leaderboard.
    Some of his routine was what you'd expect from a beginners class in ballroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I thought Jake was very good tonight but I'd imagine any pro would have a nice time with him considering his natural rythem and ability.

Alannahs head and neck was so super extended that I'd imagine she is in agony now. Poor girl.

I thought Rob's choreography was a bit repeatative, how many times did he sway off on his own graceful arm extended just for Ksenia to swing back into hold.I thought it was a nice dance but I'd have liked more content.

Deirdre and Vitali worked fabulously together, I think he's the strongest partner in the show.

The dance when Gavin James was singing was epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

pjohnson wrote: »

I could not stop staring at her legs :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

leahyl wrote: »
    Anna was undermarked tonight IMO - she’s already a front runner.

Thought it was rather dull tonight. Erin was much better and looked beautiful.

If everything that comes out of Bernards's mouth is a desperate attempt to create laughter, surely some day he must actually something properly witty???

I just loved his dance with Karen! She is brilliant and you could see he really tried. It was highly entertaining. :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Did anyone else notice Erin crying when Ryan came up the stairs with Anna after their dance? I think she's getting a little too attached!

• Advertisement

martyoo wrote: »
    The pros are incredible!

Vitali and Valeria - absolutely amazing dancers! :):eek:

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Did Julian just say that Jake gave him great head? :pac:

:eek: He also keeps saying he 'shined' on the floor tonight. :mad:

That was fantastic from Jake

And Valeria! :)

jluv wrote: »
    I'd crap my pants if Vitalli walked in:eek:
    He's so good and so serious..

Those blue eyes! :)

Vitali is an amazing dancer - did you see the way he was swinging Valeria around when Gavin James was singing :-O

As Deirdre put it so well - her heart stopped when she saw the two of them together.

Just get Vitali to dance with Marty and Bernard for a week. Bernard would surely lose a stone weight!

Some man Vitali to bring up a dancer's score, even though Deirdre was a 20-22 score dancer he brought her to 26. She looks tense and exhausted all night though.

I'd say he is a very demanding teacher. Deirdre was complaining of sore ribs tonight and Alannah was suffering from the same complaint last week! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I'd say he is a very demanding teacher. Deirdre was complaining of sore ribs tonight and Alannah was suffering from the same complaint last week! :(

Alannah had a fall last week.

anna080 wrote: »
    I'm actually in love with Vitali after tonight. I'd happily have him through me around the place

:D

honeybear wrote: »
    Are RTE trying to give me a heart attack? Vitali in cowboy outfit last week and tonight ... Be still my beating heart!!!

Vitali's fan club! :pac::pac:

He is amazing!!

Didn't Deirdre say that her injury came from before the show last week?

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »

Aside from Marty and Deidre the swaps didnt seem to help any others. Alannah nearly broke her neck with that posture. Jake was best of the night. Rob horifically scored, do the judges just not like Ksenia or something?

Agree with you about Emily. Some nights I don't even see Rob when she is dancing!! ;)

Alannah scored very well. Deirdre was brilliant - she sure can dance! I liked Erin tonight - I imagine she will be happier looking back at that dance than
    she must have been when she saw how she looked the night she was dressed as a banana! :eek: I was shocked at Rob's low score - apart from the dancing, which I thought was good, he and Ksenia looked great. Her dress was simply beautiful.

joecass123 wrote: »
    Alannah had a fall last week.

And Alannah was brought in at the last moment because Vitali's original partner had sprained her ankle!

Didn't Deirdre say that her injury came from before the show last week?

Did not hear that! Sorry, Vitali! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

And Alannah was brought in at the last moment because Vitali's original partner had sprained her ankle!

What? That's a lie his partner broke her own toe when she wasn't even training she even spoke about it when she left https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2017/1212/926715-aoife-walshs-broken-toe-halts-dwts-rehearsals/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ryaner179 wrote: »

What? That's a lie his partner broke her own toe when she wasn't even training she even spoke about it when she left https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2017/1212/926715-aoife-walshs-broken-toe-halts-dwts-rehearsals/

In fairness to the poster you are overreacting to there is a difference between a lie and a mistake regarding what injury she had!

Ah now! Take it easy there!! :eek: You seem to be very invested in DWTS. I love it too but I don't hang on every word of the participants - obviously! :(
    So, it seems I made a mistake as to which part of her foot Vitali's original partner injured. I'm not perfect. :D

For the record, I think Vitali is brilliant. I have already said that I hope he and Alannah will be the eventual winners, even though I doubt that will happen. I felt Vitali and Aoibhín Garrihy were hard done by last year as they were clearly the best and I was very disappointed they did not win. :(

In fairness to the poster you are overreacting to there is a difference between a lie and a mistake regarding what injury she had!

Thank you! :)

A bit of a shocker to be accused of telling a lie when I just 'misremembered'!
    Must be more careful in future. ;)

Couldn't help but notice the username. Mr McShane is that you?! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Couldn't help but notice the username. Mr McShane is that you?! :-D

That has often being mentioned her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Watching this all out of sync, thought Anna was very good.

Bernard - words fail me. Karen basically danced that on her own (and was VERY brave letting him do those lifts :eek:) And he is the most unfunny person I have ever heard on the telly - just cringemaking :o

Marty - thought they were going to do the whole number just paddling their canoe. Awful.

Jake - fantastic. The boy can move.

Deirdre and Vitali - he's just far too tall for her! But she's fantastic. That was gorgeous.

Alannah was like a rag doll slung over Kai's arm! Thought she over-egged the laidback position a bit, and overdid the bent knees as well. Be interested to see if the judges agree with me :D Also thought her hair was incredibly distracting! And could see her for the first half of the dance as it was all so dark.

Oof, think that was overmarked! (not saying it wasn't good but 3 9's?)

Rob I watched last night - they seemed to be more obsessed by how he looked in a tux than how he danced.

Advertisement