Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Heroditas wrote: »
    Rob wasn't that good. I thought he was placed appropriately in the leaderboard.
    Some of his routine was what you'd expect from a beginners class in ballroom.

Agreed. Also agree with all the posters that said Ksenia's dress (and Ksenia) was gorgeous.
    brooke 2 wrote: »
    Thought it was rather dull tonight. Erin was much better and looked beautiful.

Didn't like Erin's dance at all this week.
    Vitali and Valeria - absolutely amazing dancers! :):eek:

FF'd through this - based on all the "wow" comments here I must go back and watch it!

Why is there another pro dance now, if we're not waiting on a voting result??? :confused:
    :eek: He also keeps saying he 'shined' on the floor tonight. :mad:

Between the "shined" and the "I wudda liken" Every Single Week, I'm going to put a brick through the telly one of these weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Jaypers - I'm not normally a fan of that "freestyle" dancing or whatever it's called - but that dancy by Vitali and Valeria was flipping incredible!

So that's what Darcy Bussell means when she bangs on and on and on about "the cooooooooore"!

Wowzers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Jaypers - I'm not normally a fan of that "freestyle" dancing or whatever it's called - but that dancy by Vitali and Valeria was flipping incredible!

So that's what Darcy Bussell means when she bangs on and on and on about "the cooooooooore"!

Wowzers.

I'm watching it again now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I'm watching it again now!

I skipped it as well, does anyone know the approx time of it on the RTE player? The whole show is 1 hr 40 mins so will take me forever to find! :eek:

I skipped it as well, does anyone know the approx time of it on the RTE player? The whole show is 1 hr 40 mins so will take me forever to find! :eek:

It's up by itself!

https://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/dancing-with-the-stars-extras-30004492/10838214/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

Finding it very tiresome this year. Last years novelty factor kept me watching but two hours to cover 40 mins of entertainment is taking the p1ss imo.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

The only way to watch is on fast forward. Start watching 45 mins after the start time and skip all nonsense.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Strictly is filled with just as much nonsense insofar as they film loads of rubbish as filler when they look at the couples practicing.
    I bet you'll find both shows have the same amount of "quality content"

Oh fab - thanks! Some serious dancing alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

Wowzers.

It was poetry in motion! They are awesome together. (No apologies for using that Americanism! ;))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Anyway to make the rte player stop buffering every 30 seconds?

Telly broken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

pjohnson wrote: »
    Anyway to make the rte player stop buffering every 30 seconds?

Telly broken?

That can happen if there are issues with your broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Marty's first ever decent score. He's screwed if he goes to the dance off though. Well, unless its against Bernard.

Vitali is some dancer - very hard not to focus on him when he is dancing with Allanah.

Her legs are scarily long!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Allanah was lovely but would look much better on much higher heels . Her height is against her

Brian starting the dickheaded-ness early tonight.

Brian starting the dickheaded-ness early tonight.

If Craig Revel Horwood judged for a week Brian would be like a pussy cat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Dancing With The Stars judge Loraine Barry reckons Irish show ‘surpasses’ Brit version Strictly

https://search.app.goo.gl/sbYr

Lorraine is dillusional it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Time to go Bernard

• Advertisement

Bernard strikes me as one of those guys who keeps a joke going for far too long after everyone else is sick of it but he still finds it hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Can’t believe Lorraine marked Rob higher than Deirdre - I mean I like Rob but that was one stiff salsa apart from the lifts!

Great comment from Lorraine!

Scathing remarks from the judges and rightfully so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’d say Valeria has the patience of a saint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Great comment from Lorraine!

Ya fair play to her. Not taking any crap. He's brutal. Can see him going tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I actually can't watch Bernard . Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Wow that was really good from Erin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Great dancing from Erin and Ryan....she grates on me though

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I actually can't watch Bernard . Ugh

Definitely past his time to go - the joke isn't funny anymore (not that it ever was)

Advertisement