Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Rfrip wrote: »
    I know that there’s a lot of Anna love on here but I find anna talks like she’s a contestant in the rose of Tralee..found the same with aoibheann last year . Not for me!
    Anna was on the Rose of Tralee!

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

I know that there’s a lot of Anna love on here but I find anna talks like she’s a contestant in the rose of Tralee..found the same with aoibheann last year . Not for me!

I haven't taken to her at all and I really have no idea why.

Erin is dog rough though . I don't like her either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭fire_man

Ya I would agree Rfrip,too sweat to be true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭caviardreams

In fairness, she was one! :D:D

I don't find her anything as false as Aoibheann was but I do know what you mean a bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Anna actually did represent Cork in the Rose of Tralee in 2014 you know.

• Advertisement

duridian wrote: »

I didn’t actually! But now I do!

In fairness, she was one! :D:D

I don't find her anything as false as Aoibheann was but I do know what you mean a bit

lol totally didn’t know that! Yeah that’s wholesome waffle I can’t take to at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Now it makes sense so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,755 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The thing I prefer her about to Erin tough is she doesn't go on about house coats or going to the supermarket.

lol totally didn’t know that! Yeah that’s wholesome waffle I can’t take to at all!

Gushy cheesy

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Gushy cheesy

Yes exactly!!

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Gushy cheesy

Fairly good description of that style of talk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I didn’t find Aoibheann false last year, I have to say. She seemed pretty genuine.

I don’t mind Anna but I have heard one or two things about what she’s really like, but you know now, these rumours are always doing the rounds.

Oh ffs Marty is through...

Yay !! Bernard out so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Ryan's face! At least he knows they are safe and we are finally rid of Bernard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ryans face is amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Erin’s face, as if there is a chance she could go home....ffs, why so serious girl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Well that will be the easiest decision the judges have ever made.

Erin actually looks tense, as if she thinks there is a chance she won't make it through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

leahyl wrote: »
    I didn’t find Aoibheann false last year, I have to say. She seemed pretty genuine.

I don’t mind Anna but I have heard one or two things about what she’s really like, but you know now, these rumours are always doing the rounds.

Sometimes On hearing these rumours, I wonder is an ambitious woman doomed to be known as a wagon.

To be honest I thought that with who her brother is that Erin would be top of the public vote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,755 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

leahyl wrote: »

I always found Aoibheann a little posh not overly snobby tough. The only thing I found strange was she kept on talking about Clare and nearly forgot her Castleknock connections.
    I always find rumors about what celebrities(well people in the public eye) are like interesting. You can hear such a mixed bag about people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Erin actually looks tense, as if she thinks there is a chance she won't make it through.

I imagine they are both upset that they're in the bottom two in the first place, they certainly don't deserve to be, as much as I dislike them both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

To be honest I thought that with who her brother is that Erin would be top of the public vote

Hes not as popular as he thinks he is.

The judges will save her but of it was left public she could be in real danger

Might be actually working against her. Lot of people are quare jealous about other people's success/wealth etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Am surprised she is in the dance off too but she is not coming across as very likeable.

I imagine they are both upset that they're in the bottom two in the first place, they certainly don't deserve to be, as much as I dislike them both.

True, that's a fair point.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I always found Aoibheann a little posh not overly snobby tough. The only thing I found strange was she kept on talking about Clare and nearly forgot her Castleknock connections.
    I always find rumors about what celebrities(well people in the public eye) are like interesting. You can hear such a mixed bag about people.

Aoibheann spent a lot of time in Clare as a kid and then married a Clare man and lives there so she may just feel more connected to there.

• Advertisement

I actually can’t watch Bernard again

Advertisement