Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Also this Paso thing is clearly poison. Public do not seem to vote for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

duridian wrote: »
    Might be actually working against her. Lot of people are quare jealous about other people's success/wealth etc.

I am not jealous ! Just don't like Erin or Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Might be actually working against her. Lot of people are quare jealous about other people's success/wealth etc.

What doesn't do her any favors is Ryan. The puss he had on him when Anna got the ten's was awful!

What doesn't do her any favors is Ryan. The puss he had on him when Anna got the ten's was awful!

Hes petulant as hell. Especially for a Pro

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

FFS Bernard still sticks his bum out. Posture is terrible.

• Advertisement

Its worse watching it again ! Bernard reminds me of a kid in 6 th class who always needs to be the class clown

Aoibheann spent a lot of time in Clare as a kid and then married a Clare man and lives there so she may just feel more connected to there.

I have heard her doing a few interviews and all she does is talk about her love of Dublin and being a city girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Nobody likes me....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I have heard her doing a few interviews and all she does is talk about her love of Dublin and being a city girl!

I've come across the opposite!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m watching on +1 and I must say Bernard was better dancing than Rob, Rob was pure crap and Deidre was undermarked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Not a fan of the constant desperate need to earn cheap laughs but he is a nice bloke, Bernard

" if it was having the craic I would have won it " Really ? Maybe you just wouldn't have actually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    " if it was having the craic I would have won it " Really ? Maybe you just wouldn't have actually

Oh lol you really don’t like him!!
    Il be honest, I listen to him on 2fm on way to work every morning and really like him!!
    But totally his time to go now... it was getting tiresome

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m watching on +1 and I must say Bernard was better dancing than Rob, Rob was pure crap and Deidre was undermarked
    Indeed auto Rob was like a Rob ot..... Awful he was worse than Bernard just that Emily danced her socks off to hide it whereas poor old Bernard stood out like a sore thumb...and he was....pure cat

Rfrip wrote: »
    Oh lol you really don’t like him!!
    Il be honest, I listen to him on 2fm on way to work every morning and really like him!!
    But totally his time to go now... it was getting tiresome

No I really don't like his need to be always funny and acting the fool and drawing attention to himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I think McGregor thought she could ride the Conor McGregor fandom and was quite shocked she wasn't as popular as she thought!

Rob gets a hard time here.

Anna was amazing. Reminded me of Aidan's Charleston last year

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Absolutely loved Erin’s paso and it’s one of my favourite dances. Don’t know if it was worthy of a 10 though. Bernard just annoys me and I really can’t stand him. Don’t find him funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Thank god Bernard is gone. While he was great craic he was no dancer. Marty needs to be gone next. Nice man but let's face it, while his dancing

has improved over the weeks, he's not a natural dancer. Anna Geary was superb tonight, imho.

Autosport wrote: »
    Absolutely loved Erin’s paso and it’s one of my favourite dances. Don’t know if it was worthy of a 10 though. Bernard just annoys me and I really can’t stand him. Don’t find him funny

Am watching it back again. Definitely not worthy of a 10.

• Advertisement

DWVsJfjX0AIvvIf.jpg

DWVsJfjX0AIvvIf.jpg

lolols :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I thought she was from Clare!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Or maybe, just maybe, people who watch MMA don't watch DWTS and therefore wouldn't be throwing a few votes her way.
    Also, if someone is actually jealous of her, it didn't make a blind bit of difference unless they then actively vote for other contestants on the show.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Or maybe, just maybe, people who watch MMA don't watch DWTS and therefore wouldn't be throwing a few votes her way.
    Also, if someone is actually jealous of her, it didn't make a blind bit of difference unless they then actively vote for other contestants on the show.

The people I know who like Conor and MMA wouldn't be the type to spend money on voting for his sister in a dancing competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Exactly!
    Anyway, thought this evening was very good. Now we just have to get rid of Marty! He's obviously pulling in a lot of votes if he ended up higher than Erin and out of the dance-off.
    As an aside, my wife managed to get tickets for the dress rehearsal this afternoon and brought our 5yo daughter who had a whale of a time and managed to meet her favourite dancer Anna at one point. Anna was lovely to her and chatted to her for a bit and posed for a photo. Think it's made my daughter's year!!
    The dress rehearsal is pretty much the whole show done on fast forward, they even do the interviews after the dances and have three of the crew sit in as the judges to give a few fake scores. They even did a fake dance-off just to make sure all the cues are correct and camera work is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Same, Both her parents are from Clare, Married to a clare man, Lives in Clare afaik

joecass123 wrote: »
    Same, Both her parents are from Clare, Married to a clare man, Lives in Clare afaik

She was born and raised on Castleknock and spent weekends and holidays in Clare.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/lifestyle/fair-citys-neasa-has-a-clare-idea-of-whats-next-after-carrigstown-29524457.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭georgina toadbum

At what point does it switch back and people get kicked out due to the public vote?

Advertisement