Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Best song of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Best song of the night.

Easily the best and I'm a Man U fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

That was quite beautiful from Jake & Karen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Great pro dance this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭deisemum

Team dance next week, they'll be split into two teams and have a dance off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Who the hell is that Brian guy? He is so contrary and who made him god. He just annoys me so much

Auf wiedersehen Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Thank God - the end of Marty. Was hoping it would not be between Alannah and Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Bye bye Marty.

Autosport wrote: »
    Who the hell is that Brian guy? He is so contrary and who made him god. He just annoys me so much
    If he was made of chocolate he would have eaten himself by now. !

• Advertisement

The Marty train has reached its destination :(

What's this "if" business?
    La comedia e finita.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Don't start crying Marty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Impossible to dislike Marty really. A gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Forget about Marty crying.......I am. He's not a dancer but he's a lovely man.

Those were some really nice parting words from Marty. He really is a class act.

If only he could dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

And now the competition really starts, 4 weeks left and the standard is already higher the last year

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    And now the competition really starts, 4 weeks left and the standard is already higher the last year

I know. It's difficult to pick a winner, they are all so good. I don't think Rob

Heffernan will make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Aineoil wrote: »
    I know. It's difficult to pick a winner, they are all so good. I don't think Rob

Heffernan will make it.

He is the weakest now. .He hasn't really improved from week to week and he was the one whom I thought had a good chance of winning at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Aineoil wrote: »

Heffernan will make it.

I think Rob is the weakest link now , much as I like him he hasn't much musicality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Marty had to go lads. He could barely move. His legs were like two goalposts wedged into the ground. How is McGregor's sister getting through. McGregor must be spending a fortune on text messages every week voting for her

Marty had to go lads. He could barely move. His legs were like two goalposts wedged into the ground. How is McGregor's sister getting through. McGregor must be spending a fortune on text messages every week voting for her
    Two famous brothers with unknowns in the competition are spending a fortune each week it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It's very hard to call it to be honest because Alannah didn't diverse to be in the bottom two tonight and she was. So, it's hard to know how the public are voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Rob is just better than Erin, then Deidre. Jake, Alannah, Anna the standouts but not much in it.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I think Rob is the weakest link now , much as I like him he hasn't much musicality

I like him as well. He comes across as very genuine lad but as you say he doesn't have much musicality.

If I was a betting woman (which I am't) I think Jake Carter is a winner. He's been a very constant and consistent dancer.

Then again Deirdre O Kane is so elegant and makes the dances look easy.

Alannah is lovely to watch, such poise.

Anna Geary put in an amazing performance last week but the line dancing thing this week was not that great for me.

Erin is so disciplined and while I'm trying to warm to her as a person, she's a very, very good dancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

At the moment I rate them

Anna
    Jake
    Erin
    Allanah
    Deirdre
    Rob

The first 4 having little between them

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭SeanJ09

Anna is coming across as a bit of an attention seeker for me at times. She is interupting the others when they are getting interviewed so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭deisemum

SeanJ09 wrote: »
    Anna is coming across as a bit of an attention seeker for me at times. She is interupting the others when they are getting interviewed so often.

She's like that on any show she's on. She was good last week but meh tonight. I like Deirdre and Erin and think they're getting better each week. Jake is very good but I cannot warm to him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Didn't think much of tonight. The songs were mostly awful and ruined potentially very good dances.
    Anyway, Marty is gone so it was a successful weekend.
    As was mentioned earlier, it's now far stronger than last year. I wouldn't mind seeing any of Anna, Alannah or Deirdre winning it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

duridian wrote: »
    That could be best described as a Ukrainian woman dancing around a pole.

:D

Advertisement