Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    From that like last year with Aidan I am 100% sure Rob is going to win (only person stopping him is Anna but with mostly women watching the show if it came down to it there votes would go to Rob)

Predicting a final of Rob, Anna and Deirdre and them finishing in that order too and judging by some of his betting odds i'll putting a tenner on Rob winning now before everyone else catches on

Felt so sorry for Aoibhín and Vitali last year. They had received so many tens from the judges, every one of which they deserved. I was sure they would win, but, I did not allow for the Kerry/Garda/ GAA votes which I guess Aidan got. It is really maddening to see Rob still in there and Alannah gone! :mad:

honeybear wrote: »
    I can’t see Rob winning. I love his determination and commitment but I’d prefer one of the others to win. Deirdre has really impressed me as the weeks have gone on and in these reality shows “the journey” can be very important. Sad to see Alannah (& Vitali go).

I think Deirdre is amazing. She really can dance - and those legs of hers are fabulous. Was glad she was chosen early tonight and not left until the last.

anna080 wrote: »
    Don’t have to imagine just look at your comment above :eek:

The one where I hope Rob stays in so we can see more of Emily?
    Phraseology somewhat different from yours where you refer to Vitali as 'meat'. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

brooke 2 wrote: »
    The one where I hope Rob stays in so we can see more of Emily?
    Phraseology somewhat different from yours where you refer to Vitali as 'meat'. :(

Deliciously meaty he is too.

So I’m a pervert, who cares. Lock me up for crimes of perversion.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

Heroditas wrote: »
    No it's because she, to be fair to her, has been improving each week and she has a fantastic choreographer/teacher/partner in Ryan.
    She's a bit too "gushy" in the interviews but I wouldn't hold that against her. Not my cup of tea but not the end of the world...

Has she? Did she not top the leaderboard in her first week? I think they pretty much have all improved no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

:eek::eek:

Just imagine if one of the guys on here said that about any of the girls!! :mad:

To be fair some of the comments in this forum around the one Marty was dancing with were just as bad if not worse.

To be fair some of the comments in this forum around the one Marty was dancing with were just as bad if not worse.

I should have called him chunky instead... :eek:
    Haha! The judges must have listened to him when he said last week that they were not marking Anna high enough!! :D Her dancing was brilliant, but I think her legs are quite chunky. :( Absolutely loved Aoibhín doing the Charleston last year. :)

Objectifying is bad guys, mmmkay?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,752 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ah here does this type of ****é not belong in AH or summat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Absolutely!

But, looking on the bright side - we still have Emily! :)

And my word what a dazzling bright side that is!

The girl is an absolute joy to watch, performs lightning fast, complex moves like silk, and is a beautiful, beaming, happy young woman. Very positive force in the competition. :)

anna080 wrote: »
    Deliciously meaty he is too.

So I’m a pervert, who cares. Lock me up for crimes of perversion.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Maia took a taxi man to court because he said her buggy and shopping wouldn't fit in the boot.(She won)
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/2265764/taximan-ordered-to-make-donation-after-refusing-to-bring-maia-dunphy-and-son-home/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Maia took a taxi man to court because he said her buggy and shopping wouldn't fit in the boot.(She won)
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/2265764/taximan-ordered-to-make-donation-after-refusing-to-bring-maia-dunphy-and-son-home/

She was mortified ? He said he would find her a larger taxi ? What was her problem ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    She was mortified ? He said he would find her a larger taxi ? What was her problem ?

Maia seems to like being the centre of attention.
    Granted, there seemed to be no justifiable reason to not take the fare but it does seem to have been blown out of all proportions.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Heroditas wrote: »
    Maia seems to like being the centre of attention.
    Granted, there seemed to be no justifiable reason to not take the fare but it does seem to have been blown out of all proportions.

Her husband Johnny Vegas also managed to have a good whinge on the news about being delayed in Dublin airport . He had to be in UK for an anniversary Massfor his parent .
    There were people missing weddings and job interviews and babys births etc . But Johnny felt very hard done by

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Her husband Johnny Vegas also managed to have a good whinge on the news about being delayed in Dublin airport . He had to be in UK for an anniversary Massfor his parent .
    There were people missing weddings and job interviews and babys births etc . But Johnny felt very hard done by

I'm amazed he even noticed there was a delay at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

No wonder they live in different countries. They would drive each other nuts with all their demands!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I heard podcast of Alannah on Tubridy Radio show. She came across very well. As far as I can recall, she said that she would like Erin to win. Erin and Alannah were my favourites, but I think that Deirdre has been super.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

That’s not entirely accurate. All she did was complain a taxi driver to the regulator and they brought it to court and she was called as a witness. She didn’t seek or get a penny.

golfball37 wrote: »
    That’s not entirely accurate. All she did was complain a taxi driver to the regulator and they brought it to court and she was called as a witness. She didn’t seek or get a penny.

Sorry, my mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

Songs and Dances for Broadway Week tonight

Anna & Kai-Jive-"Time Warp" — The cast of Glee, The Rocky Horror Show
    Deirdre & John-Foxtrot-"One" — The cast of A Chorus Line, A Chorus Line
    Erin & Ryan-Tango-"Cell Block Tango" — The cast of Chicago, Chicago
    Jake & Karen-Charleston-"Friend Like Me" — Robin Williams, Aladdin
    Rob & Emily-Foxtrot-"Any Dream Will Do" — Donny Osmond, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Swing-a-ton Same as last year everyone on at once the music is You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray

At first I thought Rob had a bad song then from talking to others I realized that his is a real "mammy" song as another person online put it and he could have more fun with the coat etc and play it up so the song is more help then hindrance really

Also Joanne Clifton and Flashdance the Musical are special guests
    https://twitter.com/DWTSIRL/status/972765571564568576

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I wonder if that'll mean Curtis leaves too. Poor thing hasn't had much luck on the show so far anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Looking forward to Anna’s jive

Missing meaty Vitali

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Jaysus, I thought Julian had forgotten his trews when he came dancing onto the floor there :eek::eek:

Amanda's dress really doesn't suit her this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Good stuff from Rob this week.

dry yet wet
    dark yet light
    black yet white
    night yet day

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement