Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

It's a shame every dance off so far has been a forgone conclusion. Ruins the excitement of it when everyone knows who's going home every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,752 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The final be good between Anna and Jake anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Aw . Rob did himself proud

It's a shame every dance off so far has been a forgone conclusion. Ruins the excitement of it when everyone knows who's going home every time.

Leave it to the public.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

pjohnson wrote: »
    Think there’ll be 3 in the final

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Three in the final to the best of my knowledge!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Leave it to the public.
    :eek:

honeybear wrote: »
    Think there’ll be 3 in the final

No one votes for Erin so she's a non runner without Judges help.
    Three in the final to the best of my knowledge!

Only 2 get votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

She's been in the bottom three three times?
    They should have saved rob. He is very gracious in defeat also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

The judges' decision is final. Rob has developed amazingly over the last few weeks. His dancing tonight was excellent.

But I think Erin shaded the dance tonight.

Only 2 get votes.

What do you mean by this?

Last year we had three people in the final. We found out the winner and didn't find out who was second or third.

What do you mean by this?

Last year we had three people in the final. We found out the winner and didn't find out who was second or third.

Well Erin has spent 3 weeks in the dance off despite getting much higher judges scores. Clearly she is lacking in public votes to end up down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Edward M wrote: »
    She's been in the bottom three three times?
    They should have saved rob.

No no no no no no:)

He is very gracious in defeat also.[/quote

He was gracious though.

Well Erin has spent 3 weeks in the dance off despite getting much higher judges scores. Clearly she is lacking in public votes to end up down there.

They are still three people in the final tough. Denise last year was similar to Erin and still ended up in the final.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

This is clearly your most favourite TV show in the world

Autochange wrote: »
    This is clearly your most favourite TV show in the world

You cant read. You knobgoblin. Mod told you to go away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

You cant read. You knobgoblin. Mod told you to go away.

I didn't see that. Apologies

I hope you enjoy the rest of the series. Go team Dancing

They are still three people in the final tough. Denise last year was similar to Erin and still ended up in the final.

Physically there is three. In reality Erin has as much chance of winning the public vote over Jake & Anna as I do.

Physically there is three. In reality Erin has as much chance of winning the public vote over Jake & Anna as I do.

I get where your coming from now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Autochange wrote: »
    I didn't see that. Apologies

I hope you enjoy the rest of the series. Go team Dancing

The good folk who enjoy the show will. Goodbye

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

https://twitter.com/SimplySadlier/status/972928306906583041

Still dont get the abuse and why this account isn't shut down?

Also it was pretty obvious Erin was better in the dance off, people seem to forget the dancing side of things when it comes to this show.
    And the standard is much higher this year, very unpredictable too which is exciting

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭cathy427

If Robs voters continue to vote imagine Anna would expect to get a decent majority of them?

Erin is obviously not getting the votes so likely to be in next weeks dance off.

After that - Deirdre (who I think is better than her effort tonight) is obviously getting the votes.

Outside bet but next weeks date off could easily be between Erin and Jake or Anna (young females would be target market as likely to vote - not sure they would vote in big numbers for Anna but would for Jake)

You should really unfollow/block that Twitter account if it annoys you!

cathy427 wrote: »
    If Robs voters continue to vote imagine Anna would expect to get a decent majority of them?

Erin is obviously not getting the votes so likely to be in next weeks dance off.

After that - Deirdre (who I think is better than her effort tonight) is obviously getting the votes.

Outside bet but next weeks date off could easily be between Erin and Jake or Anna (young females would be target market as likely to vote - not sure they would vote in big numbers for Anna but would for Jake)
    Jake would be the only one who might beat Judges Erin in a dance off I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm really happy for Karen this series.I know someone has to partner the weaker dancer and she did that well last series but great to see her get to show what she can do.Love her personality..

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭cathy427

Ya, Anna can be a little inconsistent - last week her score wasn't great; think her other worst week was the week she got to pick the song herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭NAGDEFI

Deirdre looked weary tonight.

I hate to say it but very hard to compete with a 19 year old like Jake when you're about to turn 50. Deirdre was hosting the IFTAS(?) last week on top of the dancing, fatigue i'd say.

None of us here over 40 have that energy we had at 19:) When you could go out a few nights in a row and not be tired etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

cathy427 wrote: »

Ya, Anna can be a little inconsistent - last week her score wasn't great; think her other worst week was the week she got to pick the song herself.
    Did Anna have the rhumba last week? That’s a very difficult dance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I really liked Deirdre's dance. Pity about the mistakes but I thought it was better than Rob's
    Erin in now officially "The Bride" of DWTS. She's assassinating the weaker dancers in the dance-off.
    Anna and Jake to get into the final next week. Erin to knock out Deirdre in another dance off.
    That'll leave the three strongest dancers in the final.

Giulia as the backing dancer for Ryan and Erin.
    I'm off to have a cold shower. That is all...

Advertisement