Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Me! Can't believe I have to sit through all the rubbish filler bits....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Erin is growing on me a little ! But that looked good but seemed in slow motion at times

What in the name of God is Lorraine wearing??? :eek:

That was a bit meh.... can't figure out why, but it just didn't do it for me.

ETA- never mind Lorraine, why has Julian a peacock on his shoulder?? Fecking hell.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm not a fan of either of them but they sure can dance! She can really move her hips..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Does Julian have glitter in his hair?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Exactly what "journey" has Erin made that the other dancers haven't?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I really can't take much more of the "would have liken".... LIKED!!! Won't somebody please tell her....

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    What in the name of God is Lorraine wearing??? :eek:

That was a bit meh.... can't figure out why, but it just didn't do it for me.

ETA- never mind Lorraine, why has Julian a peacock on his shoulder?? Fecking hell.....

What are the feathers on Julians jacket all about ? !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭NAGDEFI

Julian is the Irish Liberace.. wonder can he play the piano:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I was wondering the same thing. :D

• Advertisement

OK, so we're playing the "she's sick" card tonight, are we?

I still maintain that Deirdre must have been sick last week, but we didn't hear about that. (I admit I could be miles wide of the mark with that but that's what I think!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭deisemum

Erin's a very good dancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

The state of Lorraine and Julian lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

That was totally stupid

I don't "get" contemporary dance. I'm sure that was very good from Deidre but I just couldn't tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

That was totally stupid

It was more of a performance than a dance really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Was anyone else expecting an Ikea logo to appear at the end of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I really can't take much more of the "would have liken".... LIKED!!! Won't somebody please tell her....
    Tell Karen at the same time. !

I wonder if they feel they can't criticise much because of the Dolores tribute aspect, though I do get the impression Lorraine doesn't like Deirdre very much!

Why on earth do they include that contemporary ballroom in the Irish show? There's enough "conventional" dances out there, God knows....

Having said that, of all of them that have been done in the series, that was the least worst for me.

God, Lorraine really has it in for Deirdre!!

• Advertisement

Emily looking STUNNING in the background.

I wonder if they feel they can't criticise much because of the Dolores tribute aspect, though I do get the impression Lorraine doesn't like Deirdre very much!
    Hah, snap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

NAGDEFI wrote: »
    Julian is the Irish Liberace.. wonder can he play the piano:)
    Doubt it.

Why on earth do they include that contemporary ballroom in the Irish show? There's enough "conventional" dances out there, God knows....

Having said that, of all of them that have been done in the series, that was the least worst for me.

God, Lorraine really has it in for Deirdre!!

I hate that contemporary same old same old dance . And I found that a bit too aggressive

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭careful_now

I totally agree, I really don't think Lorraine likes Deirdre, for whatever reason

I really quite liked the Anna & Kai Frozen one, but generally am not a fan of teh contemporary dance at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    ...And I found that a bit too aggressive

I totally agree. Very angry looking motions in that routine. Song theme and circumstances re: Dolores called more for sorrow than anger I think.

duridian wrote: »
    I totally agree. Very angry looking motions in that routine. Song and circumstances re: Dolores called more for sorrow than anger I think.

Exactly . In my opinion they got the tone all wrong

Anna looking partiularly gorgeous tonight!

• Advertisement

Anna can dance . Not entirely sure why I can't warm to her dancing

Advertisement