Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Good win for Liverpool, clearly she didn't know they weren't playing ;):D

Ooooh....salty...doesn’t surprise me though

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Maggiesims

givyjoe wrote: »
    Outrageous comment from Deirdre O'Kane. Bitter.

Omg Deirdre is bitter. Anna was fine. But the comment from Deirdre "we are a great country when we vote for a liverpoolian"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Missed the last few mins...fecking visitors....what did she say??

Good win for Liverpool, clearly she didn't know they weren't playing ;):D

But that's true he is from Liverpool.....don't get the outrage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Missed the last few mins...fecking visitors....what did she say??

She said, them bloody foreigners coming in and stealing our votes😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭caviardreams

martyoo wrote: »
    Little surprised at that myself.

Initially I thought I was reading too much into it, but at least I am not the only one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,487 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

screamer wrote: »

So she's implying that people should vote based on where the dancer is from and not how they danced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

That is that a) he isn't Irish and b) isn't a woman.. judging by her bitter comment tonight and whining over her scores before

Maggiesims wrote: »
    givyjoe wrote: »
    Outrageous comment from Deirdre O'Kane. Bitter.

Omg Deirdre is bitter. Anna was fine. But the comment from Deirdre "we are a great country when we vote for a liverpoolian"
    Ok that is not nice at all......

• Registered Users Posts: 29,377 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Who gets to take home the Glitterball?
    Has Jake even managed to get his mitts on it yet??? :D

Deserved winner I have to say, he was a brilliant dancer the whole way through, and that jive.....

Can't make my mind up if Deirdre's comments were "ooooh MEOOOOOWWWWWW" or just foot-in-mouth in the heat of the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

murpho999 wrote: »
    So she's implying that people should vote based on where the dancer is from and not how they danced.

She has shown that nasty side to her character throughout the programme. I wonder if she was popular with the other dancers?

Am glad she didn't win though she danced well today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

I thought Deirdre’s comment was sour

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

pjohnson wrote: »
    Shes been more sour than Ryan the last 3 weeks

She's giving out that he used the granny rule to participate, strange considering she was the oldest there ;):P

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

Deserved winner I have to say, he was a brilliant dancer the whole way through, and that jive.....

Can't make my mind up if Deirdre's comments were "ooooh MEOOOOOWWWWWW" or just foot-in-mouth in the heat of the moment.

Spose she thought she was in comedian mode....sarcasm being her usual shtick....not that I’m defending her....ungracious to say the least in this context

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

She won it for him rather than him winning it for her. They voted for her, when the vote was suppose to be for him.

So that's this year's over.... who'll be rounded up from the rte canteen for next year's dancing with the staff?

Spose she thought she was in comedian mode....sarcasm being her usual shtick....not that I’m defending her....ungracious to say the least in this context
    Yeah she has a fairly sarky manner to her usually....

I just wonder is that something she'll watch back and absolutely die of moritification at how it sounded? I'd find it hard to believe that someone - anyone - would actually intend to throw a dig like that at a time like that!

She won it for him rather than him winning it for her. They voted for her, when the vote was suppose to be for him.
    And you know this how? :confused:

I just wonder is that something she'll watch back and absolutely die of moritification at how it sounded? I'd find it hard to believe that someone - anyone - would actually intend to throw a dig like that at a time like that!

You’d hope so..

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

In your mind and if that is the case good thing they are a pairing

Good final too better result then last year a shock but a good shock

Also dance of the series was either Jake's Charleston or Anna's showdance

• Registered Users Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    She has shown that nasty side to her character throughout the programme. I wonder if she was popular with the other dancers?

Am glad she didn't win though she danced well today.

I was watching the Today show a few weeks ago and Blathnaid Treacy was on and they were discussing a Tweet Deirdre wrote giving out about the judges and she didn't seem to keen on her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Sure she tried playing the "sexist" card when there was 3 women and 1 man left so doubt she has any shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Nonsense.

Of all the bitchy, bizarre, off the wall comments on this thread - and there have been many - this is up there with the best of them.

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Am glad Deirdre didn't win. .Her sarky comment has been picked up on twitter.

Ermm ,in case you didn't know. .She was 50 today :D

Absolutely agree. She saved him from going out last week dancing her socks off in a very revealing net curtain. She out danced him at every turn and usually she was front and central. People saw them both dancing but watched her. She win it for him, or put it this way, without her he'd not have won.

It'd be ok from Bernard, but not Deirdre O'Mean :D
    Ryaner179 wrote: »
    In your mind and if that is the case good thing they are a pairing

Good final too better result then last year a shock but a good shock

Also dance of the series was either Jake's Charleston or Anna's showdance

Was that Anna's last dance, that made yer wan cry, must have a look back at it, but Jake & Karen were consistent last week when winning the showdown too!

Maybe she had only made 49 bítchy comments so had to make 50 comments.

Absolutely agree. She saved him from going out last week dancing her socks off in a very revealing net curtain. She out danced him at every turn and usually she was front and central. People saw them both dancing but watched her. She win it for him, or put it this way, without her he'd not have won.

Ok Deidre screamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

pjohnson wrote: »
    Ok Deidre screamer.

Bizarre comments.. because the other two would have won it on their own, without their professional creating their routines and training them.... Riiiiiiight.

• Advertisement

Bizarrelly both comedians had their birthday today! :p

Advertisement