Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Marengo wrote: »
    Clelia tango a dance between feisty couple who hate and fancy each other.

Paul and Niamh :)

I agree with Loraine. Thought Clelia and Vitali were brilliant!

I don't get all the hate for Clelia on here. She has oodles of personality and I thoroughly enjoy her wit.

Clelia is way better than I expected. Fair play.

She sure can dance.

Prop to Guilia for that choreography - perfect for Fred

Enjoyed that. For a large guy, he is very light on his feet.

Agree totally!

Wow! Fair play big man. Some scores! Nice to see you don't need a 6 pack to compete!

The look on Fred's face when the scores came in. Priceless!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Just watching now. Brilliant show. It's awful when someone has to go. Personally I really don't think eilish should have gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

brooke 2 wrote: »
    The look on Fred's face when the scores came in. Priceless!! :)

Giulia hardly expeected such a change herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭plodder

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    How long did the blackout last?? I got bored waiting for it all to start up again!
    It must have been five minutes at least. I heard Larry Bass interviewed on Newstalk about it this morning. Apparently, they use generators to power this type of live event, to be independent of the electricity grid, but the generators failed. Which is ironic, since they had to connect up to the grid to get it going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Aidan O Mahony had the Kerry vote and boy do Kerry people vote for their own.

Not sure if teens will vote for Demi as they can't use the free whatsapp to vote.

Delighted for Fred, thought Denis was a bit wooden.

I agree the back of Holly's dress looked odd as the flesh colour part was brown.

I think they wanted to take Johnny down a peg or two.

I loved Mairead's dance even though I am not rooting for her just yet.

Cliona's dress was a bit risque or was that just me?

pjohnson wrote: »
    Giulia hardly expeected such a change herself.

Delighted for Giulia.

Fred's comment: 'It's like getting the repeat Leaving Cert.' :pac::pac:

Heroditas wrote: »
    Well that was really bloody annoying. Had recorded the show on the Sky box and missed the elimination because it ran over and the box didn't compensate. Pee'd off!!!

Anyhoo, thought Cliona was overmarked and her dance looked like a drunken hooker on the pull in deepest Tyrone.
    Thought Mairead was a bit overmarked too.

Actually, thought the vast majority of dances were weak tonight bar Fred and Jonny (he did need more foxtrot in it).
    Onwards and upwards!!

Same here. Watched it hours later and so I missed the elimination. :(

Agree with you re Cliona! Perfect description of that 'performance'!! :eek: Was expecting much better from
    her last night. Absolutely hated everything about her line dance last week - the dance :rolleyes:, the music, the set, her dress......thought she would be some competition for Johnny Ward, but, so far, she is not even at the races.

Delighted for Fred......and Giulia. He was so entertaining last week and took the low marking in good spirits, I thought that might be the pattern for the rest of the show.

Clelia is also unexpectedly good. She dances brilliantly. I love her and Vitali together. :) Hope they are in the competition until the end.....and not just because of Vitali!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It's movie week in Sunday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Anyone recognise the dresses last Sunday?
    Eilish's dress was worn this year by Susannah in Strictly and she also left first. That dress must be cursed!!

Also, Holly's dress was worn by Kate in Blackpool. My 6yo helpfully pointed that out to me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Well spotted!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Holly the dolly bird has no personality or anything going for her apart from going around with her camera fone filming and saying yaass. Unfortunately this way gets you far now in this modern world. She is the most pointless and unlivable of all celebrities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Can’t stand Dolly Turnipenter. Totally self obsessed wanna kardashian, she is all that is wrong with this new instagram world. Hope she is booted off tonight. She is clearly peed off with Trent and hoping Curtis can come back so she can have a showmance and more press. Horrible person.
    Holly the dolly bird has no personality or anything going for her apart from going around with her camera fone filming and saying yaass. Unfortunately this way gets you far now in this modern world. She is the most pointless and unlivable of all celebrities.

Get a grip of yourself you weirdo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Anyone recognise the dresses last Sunday?
    Eilish's dress was worn this year by Susannah in Strictly and she also left first. That dress must be cursed!!

Also, Holly's dress was worn by Kate in Blackpool. My 6yo helpfully pointed that out to me! :D

One of the last It Takes Two showed the dressmakers working and Zoe asked what happened the clothes after Strictly
    Vickey Gill said some of then are sold to other shows and this year lots were going to Ireland
    Well spotted ! I would have no memory of dresses !

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Get a grip of yourself you weirdo

I don't think it makes one a weirdo to take a strong dislike to a vacuous non entity.

When the Dancing With the Stars participants were on the Late Late Show last night you posted 8 'F*CK Offs' in a vertical row. Hypocrisy much. Maybe you need to get a grip of yourself or stop your desperate search for accumulating thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Couple of comments about the show so far this year, now that we've reached Week 4.
    They seem to be veering dangerous close to preferring style over substance for some dances this year with the clever lighting etc. Just get in with the dancing.
    Also, the music choice has been absolutely appalling so far for far too many dances.

Couple of comments about the show so far this year, now that we've reached Week 4.
    They seem to be veering dangerous close to preferring style over substance for some dances this year with the clever lighting etc. Just get in with the dancing.
    Also, the music choice has been absolutely appalling so far for far too many dances.

Totally agree.

I don't think it makes one a weirdo to take a strong dislike to a vacuous non entity.

When the Dancing With the Stars participants were on the Late Late Show last night you posted 8 'F*CK Offs' in a vertical row. Hypocrisy much. Maybe you need to get a grip of yourself or stop your desperate search for accumulating thanks.

Touche! The tone of most of my posts are in jest though towards their personas on screen, and the whole charade of RTE pimping the show out every chance they get (that is what the f*ck off rant was about. , whilst this poster seems to be verging on personal hatred! But yeah, I don't mind owning a "weirdo" title too times on boards!

Calling someone a horrible person behind a keyboard is a tad ott and does not equate to "strong dislike", it is verging on hatred just because of the "career" (for lack of a better word) she makes money out of. If you are willing to do that, I don't think the label weirdo is half that bad to be thrown at you.

I am not sure why you have to be the mediator here anyway, especially if you can't profer a decent defence to the posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Touche! The tone of most of my posts are in jest though towards their personas on screen, and the whole charade of RTE pimping the show out every chance they get (that is what the f*ck off rant was about. , whilst this poster seems to be verging on personal hatred! But yeah, I don't mind owning a "weirdo" title too times on boards!

Calling someone a horrible person behind a keyboard is a tad ott and does not equate to "strong dislike", it is verging on hatred just because of the "career" (for lack of a better word) she makes money out of. If you are willing to do that, I don't think the label weirdo is half that bad to be thrown at you.

I am not sure why you have to be the mediator here anyway, especially if you can't profer a decent defence to the posts.

Get a life.

Mod: Abuse removed, User Banned

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That stung.

U shud look at Dollybirds Instagram and Twitter, everything she posts is all me, me, me. Even her junk jewelry ‘brand’ is about loving yourself. What about loving others wouldn’t that be a much better message to spread?? She bashed Richie Sadler in the media after they broke up. She bullied the lovely red head girl from donegal on BINTM when she was on it a few years ago. She will be on many more shows after this and contribute nothing as she has zero talent or personality. Cliona, Mairead and Clealia have past achievements and personality.

She is ManUre as far as I am concerned and I will always be vs her.

It’s obvious too she doesn’t like Trent. Her comments alone about Curtis coming back would annoy me if I was him, he must be getting paid well to put up with it. I guarantee you all, if she lasts a few weeks and Curtis comes back, there will be a showmance between them.

She is ManUre as far as I am concerned and I will always be vs her.

And you sound like an absolute charmer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Looking forward to tonight's show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

honeybear wrote: »
    Looking forward to tonight's show
    Its terrible someone has to go though. Eilish shouldn't have gone last week.

I love the movie week so looking forward to that tonight .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Advertisement